De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DeMontfort University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jasminriedel
Hellooo, i've applied for the Interior Design BA (Hons) course and recieved my offer, yay! It's my firm choice, anyone else out there thats doing Interior Design at DMU? x

Hiyaa, I've applied here to do Interior Design too and recieved my offer! Still deciding on my firm choice, but i'm pretty sure it will be de montfort! :smile: x
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Hi I got aplace for Demontfort, also my firm choice, will be doing criminology and criminal justice system with psychology :smile:
Hi De montfort is my Insurance if I go I'll be doing Media and Communications (with pathways)
Reply 23
Original post by Nightwish91
Hi I got aplace for Demontfort, also my firm choice, will be doing criminology and criminal justice system with psychology :smile:

I got my place too, criminology and criminal justice :smile: What do you need to get?
I've accepted DMU as my firm choice too :smile:
Anyone decided on accomatation yet?
Original post by Chloe23
Hiyaa, I've applied here to do Interior Design too and recieved my offer! Still deciding on my firm choice, but i'm pretty sure it will be de montfort! :smile: x

Ahh that'd be great if it was your firm choice too! :smile: What other uni's you applied to for Interior Design?x
Reply 26
Hi, I received my offer from De Montfort to do Contour fashion this afternoon and De Montfort is my firm choice, I absolutely loved it when I visited. I had my interview on Wednesday 22nd, is anyone else doing contour? I'm not local but when I visited I saw some accommodation that was student flats but was cheaper than halls and looked a lot nicer. Is everyone going to go into halls?
If there's any mature students watching check out this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1929523 :smile:
Original post by Eshii
I got my place too, criminology and criminal justice :smile: What do you need to get?

I need to pass my Access course with 30 credits at merit level, you :smile:
im waiting to hear from all my offers, but am firming my place at DMU to do audio recording technology, anyone else??

also, halls of residence, anyone thinking of Kingfisher?? :smile: xx
Original post by ciara_lou23
I've accepted DMU as my firm choice too :smile:
Anyone decided on accomatation yet?

I'm looking at kingfisher for accomodation! have you?
Reply 31
Hello!! Has anyone applied here for pharmacy? What do you think of this place?
Reply 32
ANYONE got offer for BA FINE ART at DMU? i dunno if i should choose DMU or westminster.
Reply 33
567 - I got an offer for DMU for Fine Art, I'm not very sure about how good Westminster is for Fine Art, I didn't look at it, but my friend's there for illustration and he seems to be enjoying it. De Montfort seems really good for Fine Art though, I think I'm going to make it my first choice.
Reply 34
Hello guys :] set up a page on fb for DMU freshers, join and meet fellow students :smile:! www.facebook.com/DMUFreshers2012 xx
Reply 35
I went to the interview last Tuesday and just received a conditional offer. I put this is as my first choice so hope I can see u guys in September! :smile: By the way, can someone give me some accommodation suggestions? thanks x
Reply 36
Original post by cmoore094
I'm doing Psychology, what about you guys?

Would be good to get to know people before it all begins.. DMU is my firm.

I've just accepted to do psychology at DMU too! :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by phil_w89
Music, Technology, and Innovation :smile:
You?

Im doing the software egineering course, anyone else doing this course?
Reply 38
Original post by WingL
I went to the interview last Tuesday and just received a conditional offer. I put this is as my first choice so hope I can see u guys in September! :smile: By the way, can someone give me some accommodation suggestions? thanks x

Newarke Point in my opinion is the best value for money
Original post by Eshii

Hi I am on an Access course at to get to DMU I just need to pass my current course, which I have done, and with flying colours, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending