Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Liverpool John Moors Pharmacy Interview

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    My interview is tomorrow as well JMU is my first choice now that Manchester have said no, so i really need to do well tomorrow I'll just have to hope this test goes okay and that i know the science question they ask in the interview :confused:
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redmike_f)
    My interview is tomorrow as well JMU is my first choice now that Manchester have said no, so i really need to do well tomorrow I'll just have to hope this test goes okay and that i know the science question they ask in the interview :confused:
    Hey Manchester isn't all that great .

I posted a few stuff: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1850063

:woo: another one who wants to go Liverpool :rofl:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Hey Manchester isn't all that great .

I posted a few stuff: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1850063

:woo: another one who wants to go Liverpool :rofl:
    I was just looking through and i feel a bit better about the test i hope its as easy as you say! and as i said its just the science questions they throw in im nervous about

ah well fingers crossed for tomorrow
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Same, how did you all find it?
    i found the test awful, apart from the essay question which i loved lol, but hated the maths questions, pretty much failed them but got an offer! you?
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aya1)
    i found the test awful, apart from the essay question which i loved lol, but hated the maths questions, pretty much failed them but got an offer! you?
    Yeah I got one . Where else have you applied? Are you planning on firming Liverpool :love:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    okay, so i attended the interview and aptitude test yesterday, i personally thought it went okay and it went much better than i thought and with other people doing awful in both of these and getting an offer i thought i would be okay?
    Now, i've just received an offer... from liverpool john moores... for applied pharmaceutical sciences?
    i mean what the
    i personally feel like i've been treated unfairly, and as this was meant to be my insurance, as i have no other choices left (apart from my firm) this is gutting news.
    I know on the day they said to contact them if we feel they've made an unfair decision, does anyone know how i can do this? extremely upset.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Issy123)
    okay, so i attended the interview and aptitude test yesterday, i personally thought it went okay and it went much better than i thought and with other people doing awful in both of these and getting an offer i thought i would be okay?
    Now, i've just received an offer... from liverpool john moores... for applied pharmaceutical sciences?
    i mean what the
    i personally feel like i've been treated unfairly, and as this was meant to be my insurance, as i have no other choices left (apart from my firm) this is gutting news.
    I know on the day they said to contact them if we feel they've made an unfair decision, does anyone know how i can do this? extremely upset.
    That sucks . You can email them for a review, but the thing the course is probably full for Pharmacy now
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    That sucks . You can email them for a review, but the thing the course is probably full for Pharmacy now
    Thats true but they do have a few more interview days left so maybe i could still try? I haven't got much to lose from Liverpool John Moores anyway apart from the offer in pharmaceutical sciences that i don't really want :/
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thats true but they do have a few more interview days left so maybe i could still try? I haven't got much to lose from Liverpool John Moores anyway apart from the offer in pharmaceutical sciences that i don't really want :/
    Id try it anyway, just go for it and they'll probably give you it!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Id try it anyway, just go for it and they'll probably give you it!
    I think i will! Better than thinking about what could be! anyway, enough of my woes 8-) you got any offers yet?
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think i will! Better than thinking about what could be! anyway, enough of my woes 8-) you got any offers yet?
    Only from LJMU for Pharmacy, got some random open day for Bath...but thinking it might be just a formality then offer . Other than that nada
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only from LJMU for Pharmacy, got some random open day for Bath...but thinking it might be just a formality then offer . Other than that nada
    Bath may turn out to be an offer tbf and at least you've got LJMU's offer
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I have an interview for Pharmacy next week and Im really worried. Just wondering what kind of questions will be asked ?? seriously freaking out....
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanCar)
    Hi guys I have an interview for Pharmacy next week and Im really worried. Just wondering what kind of questions will be asked ?? seriously freaking out....
    Just have a read of the recent JMLU Pharmacy threads, there's this one and one more. They have a ton of information on both the interview and aptitude test. (Cant believe they're still interviewing lol, it's been ages!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone planning on firming liverpool jmu like me? we could be bezzies on faceyb...
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livvyyy)
    anyone planning on firming liverpool jmu like me? we could be bezzies on faceyb...
    I have an interview next week
    Might firm it if i get an offer

bfflzlzxoxoxo ahaha
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanCar)
    Me too!

21st?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ya mines on the 21st too! at 12:15 pm! Kinda nervous about it though lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    I have an interview next week
    Might firm it if i get an offer

bfflzlzxoxoxo ahaha
    wooooo ill mail you my facebook url thing
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livvyyy)
    wooooo ill mail you my facebook url thing
    You're firming too? Winnnnn!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 16, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.