The Student Room Group

Discontinued course!!

So I got a letter this morning from the University of Bradford stating that they've discontinued the Conflict Resolution course which I was hoping to study. However, since it has now been discontinued, they suggested that I make an alternative decision.

I'm fine with all that, but the trouble is; how on earth can I make an alternative decision when the UCAS Deadline has passed? They did send me an attached form on which they told me to change my decision and get it back to the university no later than 7th February 2012. I've filled it in and will send it off, but I went on Track and they gave no indication whatsoever that the course has been withdrawn. As a result, I can't inform UCAS/Track that I have to change my choices. Instead, when I click on the substitute choice for that course, it says that my application won't allow it. And I can't cancel it either, because then I'd be left with four choices.

Any ideas as to what I should do?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Your UCAS application online is locked, but the university can phone them up and tell them what has happened, and the UCAS guys will adjust your 'track' accordingly. If you get too worried, you could always phone them up yourself and explain the situation :smile:
Original post by dontwantyourbloodmoney
your ucas application online is locked, but the university can phone them up and tell them what has happened, and the ucas guys will adjust your 'track' accordingly. If you get too worried, you could always phone them up yourself and explain the situation :smile:

thanks for that!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending