The Student Room Group

Aqa human biology paper today anyone?!?!

Did anyone else sit AQA human biology this morning? Everyone seems to be normal bio or OCR human biology :s-smilie: help please!!
Reply 1
Yes I took human biology unit 4. Fairly easy paper only tough questions were diabetes and DNA mutation. Rest was pretty straight forward
Reply 2
I thought the mutation one was ok but the diabetes questions were a bit wishy washy, like it was 'describe' the graphs for four marks not describe an explain, didn't seem enough for me. And regularatory gene didn't really know that so kind of babbled on that one. I dunno it thought it was ok but then kept thinking about little bits I missed out and probably should of put in with it being an easier paper :/
Reply 3
Oo also for the two ways of obtaining a gene in genetic engineering what did you put? I put gel electrophoresis when you add a gene probe which I'm not sure about :s-smilie: and restriction endonuclease enzyme to produce sticky staggered ends, I think I probably should have but using reverse transcriptase enzyme to get a cDNA from a strand of mRNA - doh -_- really worried because I need an A to get into my top uni, looks like I'll be resorting this one in the summer! :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending