Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Islam: HATE them all until they believe in Allah. Cant be loyal to britian/infidels

Announcements Posted on
What are your mock exam revision tips?! Share them with our year 10 & 11 students! 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    I'm was born and brought up in this country but I will always put my religion first and last. I'm never going to stay loyal to this country, I owe it nothing, I don't support the English national team or any British team taking part in sport. I don't believe in silly events such as Christmas, Easter and Halloween. I will always support muslim btothers and sisters first ahead of the non-believers. I will always side with Muslim nations to Britain. I believe in spreading the message of Islam and bringing in Sharia law to the UK.
    just letting you know that the police are probably monitoring all your online activity (100% srs), don't be surprised if one day they come knocking
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giorgio Tsoukalos)
    just letting you know that the police are probably monitoring all your online activity (100% srs), don't be surprised if one day they come knocking
    the police of this coutnry are useless and politically correct.

they will let that guy be like that
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ideas4life)
    the police of this coutnry are useless and politically correct.

they will let that guy be like that
    they are known to moniter forums like ummah.com and islamicawakening because they are filled with extremists, members have been visited several times by police because of what they posted online, I wouldn't be surprised if the police moniter some of the more openly "extreme" members this forum too because of how islamic militants try to recruit university students
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    the police will be monitoring me just because I put my religion first? LOOOOOL i can't stop laughing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    the police will be monitoring me just because I put my religion first? LOOOOOL i can't stop laughing.
    not because of one post, but because of your whole posting history, being so pro islam and anti britain, encouraging extremist behaviour, supporting well known extremists like anwar awlaki and anjem choudary, hating/racism against non muslims etc

prepare your angus
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    not because of one post, but because of your whole posting history, being so pro islam and anti britain, encouraging extremist behaviour, supporting well known extremists like anwar awlaki and anjem choudary, hating/racism against non muslims etc

prepare your angus
    I thought Muslims weren't a race? Now they are?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troll_Account)
    I thought Muslims weren't a race? Now they are?
    no their not a race
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Dude Focus on Salah and see it have a translation no prayers for Non_muslims just against them
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ideas4life)
    Yes this is what your religion teaches, and you see nothing wrong with it????

Am surprised?

You dont see anything wrong with crap like this? really?
    No I see nothing wrong with it. I've sinned plenty so I have repenting to do!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Yes but the point is killing unbelievers in such a way is the act of a tyrant, not a "most merciful, most beneficent" being. I'm sure dictators like Hitler were fine to those who followed the Nazi ideology strictly, but showed his wrath to those who would not join him.

There are many good people who are not Muslim, either because they're born into a country where Islam is a minority faith, or simply because when faced with a selection of faiths, have decided none appear to be the right one of them. Or of course those who believe the idea of a God is illogical. It doesn't make them deserve to die and be tortured forever in Jahannam. Obviously if they're horrible people then I understand, but I'd have thought a just god would judge people on their deeds/actions.

A kind and loving human being, who has never hurt a soul.

Or an aggressive and violent individual, who is a Muslim, yes they're not a great person, but they are Muslim.

you're saying the first person deserves the fate the Qu'ran says he'll face? Eternal torture in Jahannam?
    No I don't think that's fair, but that's the way it is . That's all!
Updated: April 5, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.