Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Islam: HATE them all until they believe in Allah. Cant be loyal to britian/infidels

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Islam as a whole didn't say that. An individual said it.

Just sayin'
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hogwartz)
    Do your work first :unimpressed:
    I want an A grade on that chem paper.
    That makes the two of us
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King-Panther)
    Gotta go bed, I was suppose to do loads of work!
    You're not alone, procastranating is the worst! I'll do it tomorow.

(Original post by scoutzawwar)
    That makes the two of us
    You can't boss me around :naughty:

By the way guys, despite how many times you put your veiws accross to ideas4life, he will NOT absorb this in and will constantly regurgitate the same argument despite you rebuking it. :rolleyes:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    "Do good to others, surely Allah loves those who do good to others." (2:195)
    You said
    "Righteous is he who . . . gives away wealth out of love for Him to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask and to set slaves free." (2:177)
    But Muhammad said:
    "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Associate only with a believer, and let only a God-fearing man eat your meals."
    Abu Dawud 41:4814
    You said
    "What will make you understand what the uphill road (to success) is? (It is) to free a slave, or feed at a time of hunger an orphan who is a relative or the poor man lying in the dust." (90:11-16)
    "Have you seen him who goes against religion? That is the one who is rough to the orphan and does not urge the feeding of the needy." (107:1-3)
    "(The true believers are those) in whose wealth there is a known right for the beggar and the destitute." (70:24-25)
    Yeh Islam encouraged freeing slaves but wasnt against slavery was it. Muhammad had many slaves, one he freed was called Zayd ibn Haritha and his son Usama ibn Zayd, who carried out many military expecitions and raided caravans for Muhammad.

1 day before Muhammad passed away he told Usama ibn Zayd to invade Palestine. Look up the "Expedition of Usama ibn Zayd"

You said

"Repel evil with what is best, when lo! he between whom and you there is enmity will be like a warm friend." (41:34)
    The verse is: "And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend."

Do you know what Muhammad considered a good deed?

"Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." The messenger of Allah replied, "I do not find such a deed."
    Sahih Bukhari 4: 52:44
    He also considered killing 300 people who defended a pagan idol from being destroyed a good deed:

In the Pre-lslamic Period of Ignorance there was a house called Dhu-l-Khalasa or Al-Ka'ba Al-Yamaniya or Al-Ka'ba Ash-Shamiya. The Prophet said to me, "Won't you relieve me from Dhu-l-Khalasa?" So I set out with one-hundred-and-fifty riders, and we dismantled it and killed whoever was present there. Then I came to the Prophet and informed him, and he invoked good upon us and Al-Ahmas (tribe).
    Sahih al-Bukhari, 5: 59:641
    You said
    "Many of the people of the book wish that they could turn you back into disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from themselves. . .. But pardon and forgive." (2:109)
    You talk about context, you should know Muhammad revealed the peaceful verses like "their is no compulsion in religion" when he was weak. then when he became powerful he abrogated the peaceful verses and "revealed" violent ones.

look up abrogation/naskh
    You said
    "And you will always find treachery in them, except a few of them. So pardon them and forgive. Surely Allah loves those who do good to others." (5:13)
    You always talk about context. I always look at context, you only do when it suits you. here is contect of verse:
    When they broke these promises and covenants, Allah cursed them as a consequence and expelled them from His grace and mercy. He also sealed their hearts from receiving guidance and the religion of truth, beneficial knowledge and righteous actions. Allah said,
    http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...=802&Itemid=60

In conclusion, you will find that when Muhammad as weak, he was peaceful (that is the period muslims always quote from which no longer applies due to abrogation), then he became strong, he ordered the assassination of many people who were against him in the past. Evidence in this article i created: http://bit.ly/tzlVuG
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limetang)
    Islam as a whole didn't say that. An individual said it.

Just sayin'
    Muhammad represents Islam. All of it
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Gotta go bed, I was suppose to do loads of work!
    am really sorry for taking up your revision time.

you should not be debating me when you got stuff to revise.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up! I heard Jesus PEACE BE UPON HIM has returned. Maybe he has maybe he hasn't. Start reading about Islam yourself and quit listening to nonsence other people are sending you please. You'll learn a lot!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ...so what exactly are you getting out of all of this?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-friends)
    Oh shut up! I heard Jesus PEACE BE UPON HIM has returned. Maybe he has maybe he hasn't. Start reading about Islam yourself and quit listening to nonsence other people are sending you please. You'll learn a lot!
    Islam teaches that after Jesus returns Muslims must kill jews and chrstians. and make war with them.

muslims must kill jews in extremely large numbers that even a rock will speak and say "their is a jew behind me, kill the jew". and their will be no judgement day until muslims kill ALL the jews !

do you believe me that islam teaches this? would you be surprised if it did?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ideas4life)
    Islam teaches that after Jesus returns Muslims must kill jews and chrstians. and make war with them.

muslims must kill jews in extremely large numbers that even a rock will speak and say "their is a jew behind me, kill the jew".

do you believe me? that islam teaches this? would you be surprised if it did?
    Islam teaches that after Jesus returns Muslims will kill the unbelievers.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Once again this boils down to "One guy thinks this therefore everyone must think this" :facepalm2:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Islam teaches that after Jesus returns Muslims will kill the unbelievers.
    so you agree with me then that islam teaches after jesus returns muslims must kill all the unbelievers?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A level Az)
    Once again this boils down to "One guy thinks this therefore everyone must think this" :facepalm2:
    ....so what your saying is....i cant disprove this guys claims. so i will just make a nonsense comment of no value or maybe insult him?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    so you agree with me then that islam teaches after jesus returns muslims must kill the unbelievers, even women and children?
    That Jesus will return and defeat the dajjal and all unbelievers. Yes.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

muslims must kill jews in extremely large numbers that even a rock will speak and say "their is a jew behind me, kill the jew". and their will be no judgement day until muslims kill ALL the jews !

do you believe me that islam teaches this? would you be surprised if it did?
    The Jews will far outnumber the Muslims during those times, the Muslims will have been slaughtered by the Jews and only a few will remain in Mecca, at which point Jesus will come and help them. To say that Muslims are the attackers is ridiculous, it is mostly the Jews (along with other unbelievers) who will join the antichrist and start killing everyone who doesn't follow him. Learn your scriptures.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    That Jesus will return and defeat the dajjal and all unbelievers. Yes.
    Yes this is what your religion teaches, and you see nothing wrong with it????

Am surprised?

You dont see anything wrong with crap like this? really?
    Jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal. The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
    Abu Dawud 14:2526
    The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
    Sahih Muslim 41:6985
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    ....so what your saying is....i cant disprove this guys claims. so i will just make a nonsense comment of no value or maybe insult him?
    No, what I'm saying is there is nothing to disprove, so I will make a nonsense comment of no value or maybe insult him.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The Jews will far outnumber the Muslims during those times, the Muslims will have been slaughtered by the Jews and only a few will remain in Mecca, at which point Jesus will come and help them. To say that Muslims are the attackers is ridiculous, it is mostly the Jews (along with other unbelievers) who will join the antichrist and start killing everyone who doesn't follow him. Learn your scriptures.
    you have no evidence for you made up claims lol.

why do some muslims always make claims without any evidence what so ever
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    No, what I'm saying is there is nothing to disprove, so I will make a nonsense comment of no value or maybe insult him.
    nothing to disprove because what i said is true.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes this is what your religion teaches, and you see nothing wrong with it????

Am surprised?

You dont see anything wrong with crap like this? really?
    I see nothing wrong with it. That's what I believe.
Updated: April 5, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.