The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ That was me last night, as anyone who has me on facebook will know! The boat looks very nice now though
Reply 2701
Original post by Craghyrax
I've just remembered why I moved a supervision this year: we almost moved house, so I told them I'd be too busy with that, reasonably enough.

You're making me feel even better ta :smile:

By the way, one supervision every 10 days seems a lot! I have about one each month

You're telling me. But I'm not joking!
Original post by apotoftea

You're tellling me. But I'm not joking!

Can't you tell them to FRO for 10 biweekly supervisions and say you want monthly ones?
Original post by obi_adorno_kenobi
They all look a bit garish to me - the twister one aside.

:lol: They're Indian sarees. One would be a bit worried if they weren't at least a bit garish :h:

I don't like any of them. Sorry TLG! We just have different taste :dontknow:

No need to apologise, dw :smile:
Reply 2704
Original post by Ethereal
Can't you tell them to FRO for 10 biweekly supervisions and say you want monthly ones?

Yo! I could do I guess... In some ways I don't mind it, but in other ways it's quite annoying as I like to be left to do my own thing (and get on with other bits of my life as well).

Well on the knowledge these guys have done it, plus Fee's helpful pm, I shall be missing next week's.
Reply 2705
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:lol: They're Indian sarees. One would be a bit worried if they weren't at least a bit garish :h:

Lol, that was exactly what I thought when I saw the comment... Though actually, I didn't think they were "garish" (well, maybe the multicolored leopard print one...:wink: ).
I haven't done anything! (Yet :ninja: ) I could have asked various different Socs for Mac help but chose this one to try and lighten the mood from the whole libraries antagonistic discussion :yes:

Yey! You decided to wear it! I'm going with the general green and bronze concensus :smile:
Original post by Feefifofum

Ah, good to see a HaaH fan :smile:
Original post by apotoftea
Yo! I could do I guess... In some ways I don't mind it, but in other ways it's quite annoying as I like to be left to do my own thing (and get on with other bits of my life as well).

Well on the knowledge these guys have done it, plus Fee's helpful pm, I shall be missing next week's.

Potty I wrote you a really long post about posters and then TSR deleted it and I was mad and ran away. Then I forgot, and like a week went by. Do you still want to know stuff?

Oh. It's just me, I'm not someone known for great experiments in colour :tongue: In fact, you could probably fit almost my entire spectrum into Van Gogh's Starry Night.
Oh. It's just me, I'm not someone known for great experiments in colour :tongue: In fact, you could probably fit almost my entire spectrum into Van Gogh's Starry Night.

Does this mean the world isn't meant for one as beautiful as you? :p:
Original post by Ethereal
Does this mean the world isn't meant for one as beautiful as you? :p:

Only on a very dark night :tongue: Speaking of which, here on the west coast of Wales under the new moon last night you could see so many stars twinkling away in the pitch black sky. It was, with the gentle rustle of the waves and a belly full of beer, quite settling.
Ridiculous stomach cramps. So painful. I'm surprised, I'm not meant to feel pain. Annoyed, lost most of a days working time...
Original post by The Lyceum
Ridiculous stomach cramps. So painful. I'm surprised, I'm not meant to feel pain. Annoyed, lost most of a days working time...

:console: What did you eat?
Only on a very dark night :tongue: Speaking of which, here on the west coast of Wales under the new moon last night you could see so many stars twinkling away in the pitch black sky. It was, with the gentle rustle of the waves and a belly full of beer, quite settling.

You mocking bastard :p:
:console: What did you eat?

Some potatoes and some chicken and some lion bar cereal and some hobnobs. :frown:
Some potatoes and some chicken and some lion bar cereal and some hobnobs. :frown:

Can I strongly recommend peppermint tea?

Yo chicken was baaad mother!
Reply 2716
Original post by Cirsium
Potty I wrote you a really long post about posters and then TSR deleted it and I was mad and ran away. Then I forgot, and like a week went by. Do you still want to know stuff?

If you wouldn't mind that would be lovely :smile: Or in a PM so we don't bore the others? :biggrin:
Original post by Cirsium
Can I strongly recommend peppermint tea?

I wish I had peppermint tea. :frown: I should have got some from my sister when I was at home recently. Any other solution? I ave chamomile?

Also does anybody know what nettle tea looks like?
I wish I had peppermint tea. :frown: I should have got some from my sister when I was at home recently. Any other solution? I ave chamomile?

Also does anybody know what nettle tea looks like?

That'll teach you for eating Hobnob. I was wondering where she went.

Anyway, chamomile tea should help although not as much as mint. Anything containing ginger is also a good bet.
Original post by IlexAquifolium
That'll teach you for eating Hobnob. I was wondering where she went.

:rofl: :lol: :teehee:

Feel better soon, Lyceum :jumphug:

Latest