The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Lyceum
lol εγώ δεν θα κερδίσω κατι νομίζω ομώς. ούτε τώρα ούτε στο επόμενος έτος....

Ah well, I am proud though. Its like when my cat learnt to stand on two legs and hit you when you ask her to box, but better.

Translate! :judge:
Original post by Craghyrax
Translate! :judge:

Sorry mod. "I don't think I'll take anything either this or next year" :tongue: but I'm quite nonchalant about the whole thing anyway.
As long as you bank on only eating your yoghurtlu from Bosphorus and give up on the idea of living on hall food, you'll survive :p:

oh no :frown: I like food :frown: Is it that bad? Is it expensive? I thought postgrads get kitchens in their accommodation though.

Original post by The Lyceum
lol εγώ δεν θα κερδίσω κατι νομίζω ομώς. ούτε τώρα ούτε στο επόμενος έτος....

Ah well, I am proud though. Its like when my cat learnt to stand on two legs and hit you when you ask her to box, but better.

Did you just compare me with your cat?

Original post by sj27
PRSOM! Awesome!! :woo:

thank you! :biggrin: Hopefully, if I get to go, we can meet in 2013 when you'll be there :biggrin:
Reply 3503
Original post by *Corinna*
x

Congratulations!:biggrin:

Go on, use your sub.:poke:
Original post by hobnob
Congratulations!:biggrin:

Go on, use your sub.:poke:

haha I was trying to find out how :tongue: Thank you so much, now I can see who negged me the other day (although I think I already know)
Reply 3506

thank you! :biggrin: Hopefully, if I get to go, we can meet in 2013 when you'll be there :biggrin:

haha, love the "when"....wish I could be that confident! (actually I veer between confidence that I am exactly what they are looking for, to being convinced they will chuck me on the reject pile as soon as they see my application... )

Anyway, go get that distinction :smile:
Receiving galley-proofs of your own book is quite a fun moment.
Reply 3509
I have just been offered a full studentship from your beloved college :biggrin:

I'm saving the celebrations for when/if I get the distinction though.

Massive well done :biggrin:

---------------------------------

I has Olympic tickets - SO HAPPY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Seems like there's lots of cause for celebration in here! :awesome: :woo: :party: :dance: :yay: :congrats: :ymca: :macarena: :danceboy: :awesome:

fear the Greeks bearing gifts. Haha

thanks to everyone :smile:
I am absolutely livid. My gas company has just taken out the £316 again, do to repeating the same cock up AGAIN. This is after three lengthy calls, both of which entailed waiting on hold for at least half an hour. Once again my bank will be charged with an overdraft limit fee, my phone bill is going to be sky high, and I still don't have a direct debit set up with an agreed monthly charge 2 months since we said we weren't moving house :angry: :angry: :angry:

:motz: :motz: :motz: :motz:
Reply 3513
Does anyone have institutional access to ScienceDirect.com?
Original post by apotoftea
Does anyone have institutional access to ScienceDirect.com?

yes, what do you need?
Reply 3515
I am absolutely livid. My gas company has just taken out the £316 again, do to repeating the same cock up AGAIN. This is after three lengthy calls, both of which entailed waiting on hold for at least half an hour. Once again my bank will be charged with an overdraft limit fee, my phone bill is going to be sky high, and I still don't have a direct debit set up with an agreed monthly charge 2 months since we said we weren't moving house :angry: :angry: :angry:

:motz: :motz: :motz: :motz:

ARGH :mad:

Original post by scarlet ibis
yes, what do you need?

I need to be really cheeky :redface: - there are 13 1 or 2 page pdfs on the same subject over a number of years in The Lancet that I need :smile:
Original post by apotoftea

I has Olympic tickets - SO HAPPY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Me too!! What are you going to see?

thanks to everyone :smile:

:biggrin: Well done!
Original post by Becca
Me too!! What are you going to see?

Four legs, dressing up, and sand. For girls.

Spoiler

Original post by obi_adorno_kenobi

Spoiler

Nah, four legs, mud and danger, I reckon!
Original post by obi_adorno_kenobi

Spoiler

My first thought was beach volleyball :p:

I got weightlifting - men's 105kg class. :coma: x 100000000000000000

Latest

Trending

Trending