The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by apotoftea
Yup!

GOGSoc Episode VI: The Next Generation ?

GOGSoc Episode VI: The Source? After Highlander VI?
I thought my day was so bad it could only get better but the one bus that goes to the train station didn't show up and despite my still making it on time to the train station, the first of my 3 trains if late. FML.
Reply 9982
Original post by The Lyceum
GOGSoc Episode VI: The Source? After Highlander VI?

Over my dead body. Such an idiotic film. Never mind the ludicrous plot and all the silly fighting scenes, but seriously, if it's such a big deal that the main character is a Highlander, why couldn't they just cast somebody with a remotely Scottish-sounding accent?:rolleyes:
GOG vi: son of GOG?
GOG VI: return of the GOG
Gone with the GOG?
GOG VI: **** it, lets go to the pub.
Original post by ice_cube
GOG VI: **** it, lets go to the pub.

PRSOM:biggrin:

Argh, I'm finding the very thought of Christmas travel with all this flooding going on very stressful, and i'm not even travelling til tomorrrow night!
Just wasted 20 minutes reading this (about worst Christmas presents) and the ensuing comments. http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/dec/19/worst-ever-christmas-presentSome are quite hilarious. Of course, it is the thought that counts but some people give the most awful presents! Like the time FTB's dad gave FTB's brother an iPod while FTB got a packet of pea seeds (PeaPod, geddit? :rolleyes:) Guess which son is the favourite!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hobnob
Over my dead body. Such an idiotic film. Never mind the ludicrous plot and all the silly fighting scenes, but seriously, if it's such a big deal that the main character is a Highlander, why couldn't they just cast somebody with a remotely Scottish-sounding accent?:rolleyes:

There was a plot? TBF not many movies make it to six instalments, can't really think what else we could use.

GOG VI: Super Cereal?

GOG VI: Pepperoni, Mushooms, Jalapeรฑo, cajun chicken and mixed peppers ?

GOG VI: Love Thy Neighbour

GOG VI: Freedom isn't free; costs folks like you an' me.

GOG VI: Hektor and Andromakhe (unofficial name of Iliad VI during Hellenistic times)

No idea, its just too hard and another Star Wars reference like "return of the red-eye" just sounds dirty.
Reply 9988
GoG VI: The GoG, the Bad and the Ugly :teehee:

:getmecoat:
Reply 9989
Original post by Bluth.

Love this :biggrin:
Reply 9990
Original post by The Lyceum
There was a plot?

Yes, of course: a group of nutters consisting of a mock-Scot, an Italian with a very silly haircut, an angry young man barely into his 200s (plus a couple more who were so unmemorable I forgot all about them) travel a long distance, brave hardships and even put up with the company of a woman, only to discover that the justification for all that duelling they've been doing over the centuries was actually based on a misunderstanding. It's not about power it's about babies. Whoops.
Reply 9991
Original post by Bluth.

I like this too !!

Edit: And it lends itself to another movie poster adaption :wink:
Reply 9992
Original post by sj27
I like this too !!

Edit: And it lends itself to another movie poster adaption :wink:

It does indeed :biggrin: Well we're running out of time so think it's a keeper

Latest