Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmhumphries
See, if you won't prove it, I win by default. Standard rules I'm afraid :h:

That is true. Cuddling is good, although the less clothes, the better :colone:

No one told me about these rules! I refuse to let you win by default :tongue:
I'm just so glad you're stopping.

If I can manage sleep, and lithium works, right now, life will be as good as it has been in a long time.

Original post by angelbones
God yes. A world populated by only those with scottish and irish accents :drool: (And the Dave Grohl resemblance a bit).

No. Glaswegian accents for all.

I will not compromise.

Out of curiousity, has anyone spoken to fire2burn recently?
No one told me about these rules! I refuse to let you win by default :tongue:

There are the standard rules, hence there are standard. If you didn't know, isn't my fault :tongue: So I can either win by default, you can prove me wrong, or you can admit I am right :h:

Original post by laut_biru
I'm just so glad you're stopping.

If I can manage sleep, and lithium works, right now, life will be as good as it has been in a long time.

I will not compromise.

He was online an hour ago on TSR.

I will not compromise.

No :dry:
We shall have to agree to disagree on this, m'dear.

Why do I have no painkillers. Hating my body tonight ;-;
There are the standard rules, hence there are standard. If you didn't know, isn't my fault :tongue: So I can either win by default, you can prove me wrong, or you can admit I am right :h:

My pride won't let me admit it :frown:

He answered a post report of mine this morning.

As opposed to others who don't reply to quotes..

He was online an hour ago on TSR.

K, good to know.

No :dry:
We shall have to agree to disagree on this, m'dear.

If we must.

Original post by ViceVersa

Again, good to know.

What did I miss?
My pride won't let me admit it :frown:

Awww :frown: :hugs:
Awww :frown: :hugs:

:jumphug:
Again, good to know.

What did I miss?

Okay.

Go back to page 123 if you care at all. :yep:
Right, time for bed now.

:jumphug:

K, good to know.

If we must.

Again, good to know.

What did I miss?

You should all go to bed yourself soon, and hopefully get some sleep. Hope you enjoy the rest of your night, and get a reasonable amount of sleep at least :hugs: :hugs:
I am incapable of having normal short lasting naps :sad:

I always seem to need the sleep. :emo:

I have no hope of fixing my sleeping pattern if I just woke up at this time, sigh. Why oh why.

I am a hopeless and useless person :tongue:

Are you able to regiment it by fixing what time you get up, so you get tired at a sensible time?
Right, time for bed now.

You should all go to bed yourself soon, and hopefully get some sleep. Hope you enjoy the rest of your night, and get a reasonable amount of sleep at least :hugs: :hugs:

GOODNIIIIIIGHT :hugs:

I may go to bed soon.
GOODNIIIIIIGHT :hugs:

I may go to bed soon.

Night to you as well :jumphug:

And you should go to bed soon, yes :tongue:
Right, time for bed now.

Sleep sweetly. :hugs:

I am a hopeless and useless person :tongue:

Are you able to regiment it by fixing what time you get up, so you get tired at a sensible time?

Not completely :tongue:

I can try, but alas it's really difficult and going to be difficult. I need to try though than usually just accepting it, don't I?

Also, I'm always tired these days. :emo:
Found painkillers! Going to curl up in bed and hate my stomach and hopefully get some sleep. Might have to ask my friends to poke me awake tomorrow morning :ahee:

Night night, you lovely things :love:
Just woken up and now I'm wide awake. :frown:

My face hurts.

Not completely :tongue:

I can try, but alas it's really difficult and going to be difficult. I need to try though than usually just accepting it, don't I?

Also, I'm always tired these days. :emo:

Tbh sleep difficulties are not at all easy to treat, so if sometimes you just go with it, I don't blame you.
Seem to spend all my time sleeping now, yet I'm still tired all the time :confused: this is like the third Sunday in a row where I've just slept until 7pm. And when I am awake I just shove on a DVD and don't watch it. I'm completely bored with everything, don't even have the enthusiasm for computer games anymore.

And my eating habits are terrible, can't be bothered with making anything so unless I've bought out I've just been eating cake most of the time. Which sounds great but I really should eat something a little more substantial!

So bored right now, have a lecture tomorrow as well so should really sleep, don't know what to do with myself...
Original post by misst911
Seem to spend all my time sleeping now, yet I'm still tired all the time :confused: this is like the third Sunday in a row where I've just slept until 7pm. And when I am awake I just shove on a DVD and don't watch it. I'm completely bored with everything, don't even have the enthusiasm for computer games anymore.

And my eating habits are terrible, can't be bothered with making anything so unless I've bought out I've just been eating cake most of the time. Which sounds great but I really should eat something a little more substantial!

So bored right now, have a lecture tomorrow as well so should really sleep, don't know what to do with myself...

Well it's pretty obvious if you sleep too much doing nothing else you're going to just feel sleepy constantly.

Try getting a new hobby or part time job. Seems like you're just bored with the same routine and need a change, if you're doing nothing of course all you'd be doing is sleeping.

I'm the same bored. Smoking weed, sleeping, video games or wasting money eating on junk food. Having a hobby or part time job to fill in those times you're not doing anything really helps, plus it gives you advantages for future purposes.

Latest