Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Depression Society MKVI

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbones)
    What power?
    The power of voodoo..............
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Sounds good

Will send you a PM some time to sort out a date if you fancy, can have a chat with Superwolf (see it rather every now and then, as they are fairly nearby), and see what dates work well. If you are travelling by coach or train, I recommend you try and get tickets in good time.
    :top: I'll see if Laut can come down with me too, since she's close to me these days
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    In that case I probably taste of cider and spare ribs, the food of the gods.

I've just PMed you making reservations at Hotel Humphries, if you would be so good as to confirm my booking.

We're going to descend upon Laut like the wolf on the fold in Cardiff at easter, where you are welcome to join us. Please specify any areas you wish not to be bit.
    Already replied - get on it!
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaJay)
    The power of voodoo..............
    who do?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by outworn)
    :top: I'll see if Laut can come down with me too, since she's close to me these days
    *grumble, grumble* It is coming up, not coming down. You are going North. Laut says the same thing! I think it is something Wales does to you

Laut is more than welcome, although note she can be tight with money

• 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    *grumble, grumble* It is coming up, not coming down. You are going North. Laut says the same thing! I think it is something Wales does to you

Laut is more than welcome, although note she can be tight with money

Eh boyo, when I'm going to Scotland I'm always going down there

I'll pay for her :teeth:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    who do?
    You Do! :rolleyes:
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaJay)
    You Do! :rolleyes:
    do what? :zomg:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eh boyo, when I'm going to Scotland I'm always going down there

I'll pay for her :teeth:
    No. You are going up there!

If you carry on like this, I will have to come DOWN and force-feed you cider until you agree with me.

Excellent Will get around to sorting something out when Wolf is with me?
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    We're going to descend upon Laut like the wolf on the fold in Cardiff at easter, where you are welcome to join us. Please specify any areas you wish not to be bit.
    Easter I'm going home, dear God you don't think I stay here when I don't have to do you?!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hmm, well if you enjoyed it at the time, take that from it. I have lost most of my friends from anything more than a year ago, for many reasons - but I am happy with the friends I have now, and the friends from the past made me who I am. I miss some of them sometimes, but I don't regret what has happened, or I may be even worse now

Nottingham is about an hour away by train/car/coach. Can do the journey fairly cheaply from Birmingham city centre. I don't know which side of Birmingham you are on to if you are nearer or further, Nottingham is the Tamworth side.

As I said, I am up for mini-meets whenever, and one might get organised within a month or two. In the summer, will try and organise a bigger meet, but quite a few of us travel from London to wherever we go, last summer I drove myself and 4 others from London area to the peak district, where we met up with 2 others for camping for a few days.
    Interesting! I'm beneath B'rum, if you get what I mean. About half an hour away from it by train. (That being said, I still haven't actually been into the city!)

:awesome: If we do something like that this year, I would looove to come. Haven't had a holiday in a few years.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And now I feel awkward for semi-inviting myself to something. :facepalm:
    • 73 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you want to show someone how to use bbcode, you can use the [noparse][spoiler]x[/spoiler][/noparse] tags
    Ahh I fail, thanks!

:hugs:

:ottid:
    Don't know how often you're told this, but you're bloody lovely. :hugs:
    This is so true!
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    No. You are going up there!

If you carry on like this, I will have to come DOWN and force-feed you cider until you agree with me.

Excellent Will get around to sorting something out when Wolf is with me?
    :yeah:

Sounds good I'll have to check my money situation too, but should be alright :top:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Remind me of the babe! :sexface:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Remind me of the babe :ahee:

That distracted me a bit. ah - might listen to the soundtrack. (Yes I have it on CD.... *admits with pride*)
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seajay)
    remind me of the babe :ahee:
    remind me of the babe! :sexface:

I SAW MY BAAAAY-BEH :ahee:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Interesting! I'm beneath B'rum, if you get what I mean. About half an hour away from it by train. (That being said, I still haven't actually been into the city!)

:awesome: If we do something like that this year, I would looove to come. Haven't had a holiday in a few years.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, although I can't name any places there, not having been there myself (or even really driven past).

You are more than welcome to come - the more the merrier
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't worry, by mentioning it, I was letting you know so if you wanted to come, although don't expect anything formal such as a thread or what-not until nearer the time. But it is open to all, and you seem nice, so you are especially welcome! :hugs:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I SAW MY BAAAAY-BEH :ahee:
    Crying hard as babe could cryyyyy!

PS: Where is Laut at the mo? Haven't seen her on here for a bit.
    • 64 followers

ReputationRep:
    Crying hard as babe could cryyyyy!

PS: Where is Laut at the mo? Haven't seen her on here for a bit.
    :teehee:

I was PMing her quite a bit earlier today :yep:
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

nah, everyone should semi-invite themselves to everything. Saves time other people inviting you

Holidays are good, I like going camping in Cornwall/Devon.
Updated: May 3, 2012
New on TSR

What is sixth form like?

Share your story!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.