This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2780
Original post by SciFiBoy
thanks, gonna be at least a week my doctor says though :frown:

Don't worry :smile:

Don't think i've taken in the seriousness of losing my only close friend. Although the loss itself seems to be a repeat ot something similar that happened 5 years ago last week. :eek:
Original post by littleshambles
i'm meant to be doing my mood diary but let's face it i'm ****ing not.

i feel like crap today i'll be honest. i can see my optimism and drive slipping away, well what little i had for that tiny period of time. there's things i logically like doing in my head but i just don't have the motivation to do them anymore. struggling to see the point of doing anything and everything looks like effort. i'm so sad, i really want to do things but i'm not :s-smilie: also i hate my face

:hugs: :console: :hugs:

Sorry I didn't help. Hopefully you find something to do that gets it back.

I kept my word btw :yep:
Original post by ViceVersa
:hugs: :console: :hugs:

Sorry I didn't help. Hopefully you find something to do that gets it back.

I kept my word btw :yep:

lol it's okay. i made some weekend plans ish, hopefully i'm just having a bad day! i saw it, was looking for the right time to thank you :awesome:
Original post by littleshambles
lol it's okay. i made some weekend plans ish, hopefully i'm just having a bad day! i saw it, was looking for the right time to thank you :awesome:

Hopefully! Good you made some plans :yy:

Psst it's nothing :ahee: no worries, it needed to be done :yep:
Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

How have you been? Safe to say I didn't know what to do last night without TSR. :mmm:

Spoiler

Ok thanks, home until tomorrow evening. Have a driving lesson at 7am tomorrow. :eek:
Found out my brother said some really horrible things to my mum a few days ago, it was bad even for him. I really don't understand what's wrong with him, it scares me sometimes.
Neither did I, was checking if it was up again every hour or so. Then got bored and went to bed around 11. Took me soooo long to get to sleep though. At one point I checked my watch and it was 4am! Seems I can't sleep without my TSR fix. :colondollar:
Original post by avhhs
Don't worry :smile:

Don't think i've taken in the seriousness of losing my only close friend. Although the loss itself seems to be a repeat ot something similar that happened 5 years ago last week. :eek:

Spoiler

Been feeling so terrible this past week. Just so demotivated and wondering why I even bother. Everytime I wake up I ask myself why I did so. I'm considering going to the doctor as I think it's something chemical.
long time no see, hope everyone is doing ok?

Fml.....
Havent been on here for a while. I had noticed an improvement in myself for quite a while but now im back to square one...I dont even know what im living for anymore, everything is out of control...

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
warning might trigger

Spoiler

Been feeling so terrible this past week. Just so demotivated and wondering why I even bother. Everytime I wake up I ask myself why I did so. I'm considering going to the doctor as I think it's something chemical.

You should definitely go. Good luck! :hugs:

Original post by RachelOranges
long time no see, hope everyone is doing ok?

Fml.....
Havent been on here for a while. I had noticed an improvement in myself for quite a while but now im back to square one...I dont even know what im living for anymore, everything is out of control...

Spoiler

:console: Sorry you're having such a rough time. Are you getting any treatment at the moment?
You should definitely go. Good luck! :hugs:

:console: Sorry you're having such a rough time. Are you getting any treatment at the moment?

Thanks, nope no treatment ( Im a bit anti drugs) . I had some counselling last year which worked wonders but not I feel awful again. I cant remember the last time I was truely happy...seems like too much to ask for. I dont want to mess up my exams because of this. Hope you're ok?
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Thanks, I don't know - it doesn't say :/ I applied for the gymnastics hall (more suited to my skills as I put I was fluent in three languages* and they have a role directing the Olympians around) but I'd be a little disappointed if I got that I think... I also applied for the equestrian bit, which I would be ecstatic if I got, because all the roles are working with the riders/horses or in the actual arena, so I'd either be up close and personal with horses and riders that I've spent my life looking up to (horses that are worth millions of pounds too!) or I'd be getting the best view of the games as the arena party. But all those roles say 'Must have previous experience volunteering at equine events' which I don't have :/ How did you find out what you were doing? The website confused me.

*I'm not. ****.

That sounds epic, I wish I even got the chance to get close to the athletes :frown: Would be so cool if you got the equestrian place! When I got my offer it said on the website what my role was. The website is crap, I was meant to be at a training event today, but I asked for an aisle seat (sitting with 1000s of others in Wembley Arena without being able to easily get out, scares the **** out of me), but they didn't give me one, so I refused to go and I'll have to go some other time.
Original post by superwolf

Awesome. Has it given you jaundice or fluid-filled patches on your genitals yet? Or made you give birth to a brainless baby (I swear half the fun of getting new meds is looking them up on wikipedia :tongue:)?

No I haven't had any fun side effects :frown: The brainless baby page on wikipedia scarred me for life, it was like something out of Alien! I agree with you on that one, the best bit is always reading about them :tongue: But I hope it works for you, and I also hope you don't give birth to a brainless baby.
Original post by RachelOranges
Thanks, nope no treatment ( Im a bit anti drugs) . I had some counselling last year which worked wonders but not I feel awful again. I cant remember the last time I was truely happy...seems like too much to ask for. I dont want to mess up my exams because of this. Hope you're ok?

I see, would it be possible to have counselling again? Also does your uni know? They might be able to make some allowances or offer some support.
I'm doing ok at the moment thanks, have a mountain of work left over from when I was feeling really bad, so not sure how this year is going to turn out. :s-smilie:
Reply 2794
Feeling slightly better this morning afternoon :colondollar:.
(Totally didn't only just get up.)

Have decided that it's probably for the best if I just continue at uni until the end of the academic year, then reassess the situation then if necessary. I only need 40%, and much as my self confidence wants me to believe otherwise, I can't see any way that I'll get less than 40%.

Once that's done I'll have the summer to recover again and hopefully get my meds improved and diagnosis sorted out once and for all.

And if I don't get the 40%, then I can just drop out completely/ reapply/ go to a different uni or whatever.
(edited 12 years ago)
I see, would it be possible to have counselling again? Also does your uni know? They might be able to make some allowances or offer some support.
I'm doing ok at the moment thanks, have a mountain of work left over from when I was feeling really bad, so not sure how this year is going to turn out. :s-smilie:

I dont want to go back to counselling, I will feel like a failure and after the improvement that my mum and friend have seen in me I dont want them to think that I'm weak. My uni don't know either but I dont want to tell them in case they think I'm making up excuses :frown: .Ive been like this for about 4 years and managed to make my way through 2 years of uni with good grades so I dont want them to think that I'm looking for excuses if I dont do well this year. I'm really struggling though...I dont even know what the point is anymore. Dont know if I can make it this year.
I really hope you can get back on track with things, here's to hoping that 2012 improves for all of us!
I haven't got my appointment in the post yet and I've lost the old letter (where da hale?)

I want to ring up and find out when I will be getting a new appointment...

im scurrrrred :frown:
Just spent a few hours with my mum.
Got some clothes, wooo (although that wasn't without stress itself because CHANGING ROOMS ARE AWFUL and now I feel like a blimp...) and had a nice late lunch.

Feeling good today :smile:
Just spent a few hours with my mum.
Got some clothes, wooo (although that wasn't without stress itself because CHANGING ROOMS ARE AWFUL and now I feel like a blimp...) and had a nice late lunch.

Feeling good today :smile:

Er, I have no idea why this post was just made anonymous O.O It's definitely me!
Reply 2799
Original post by angelbones
Er, I have no idea why this post was just made anonymous O.O It's definitely me!

I've seen this happen to a couple of people today... maybe it's to do with the 'maintenance' work they did on TSR. :lol:

Latest