The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Was thinking it earlier actually, that would probably make more sense, thanks. :tongue:
How are you tonight?

So much more sense and make it easier for you too, especially in terms of no longer having to read through to find who quoted you :h: No problem, just let us know you were the anon3 when you've created it :smile:

I'm okay. Much better than I was Wednesday. Also had a semi-productive 2 days! Trying to focus on what's important atm (my offer) and think less of how much a lot of things suck. How are you? :hugs:
No problem, the only reason I'm anon is because my brother knows my username.

I'm fine thanks, can't complain. Saw my grandma and she seems well.
I'll send you that pm now. :hugs:

Good stuff!

Thanks, I've replied :smile:
Original post by ViceVersa
So much more sense and make it easier for you too, especially in terms of no longer having to read through to find who quoted you :h: No problem, just let us know you were the anon3 when you've created it :smile:

I'm okay. Much better than I was Wednesday. Also had a semi-productive 2 days! Trying to focus on what's important atm (my offer) and think less of how much a lot of things suck. How are you? :hugs:

Think I will, will probably do it Monday when I'm back at uni with my current laptop. My brother probably doesn't snoop on my old laptop when I'm not here, but can never be sure with him. :tongue:

That's great news! That sounds like a great plan, hopefully your situation will be much better once your at uni. :hugs:
Not bad thanks, some guilt from being rather lazy lately but excited that I should be getting a mentor soon, should help me be more productive.
Think I will, will probably do it Monday when I'm back at uni with my current laptop. My brother probably doesn't snoop on my old laptop when I'm not here, but can never be sure with him. :tongue:

That's great news! That sounds like a great plan, hopefully your situation will be much better once your at uni. :hugs:
Not bad thanks, some guilt from being rather lazy lately but excited that I should be getting a mentor soon, should help me be more productive.

Good good :yy: and ohh brothers :tongue:

Thank you :smile: and thank you, and yeah I hope so too :h:

Cool cool :yep: and yeah I can definitely understand the guilt, think it's safe to say a lot of us do tbh. Yay for getting a mentor soon! :hugs:
So I've got rid of my facebook account for a while, stopped responding to texts, won't pick up the phone. I went out shopping with my friends on Friday and basically felt like I was being dragged around to places and didn't speak much at all. We were meant to go to a party afterwards that I was sort of looking forward to, but found myself making an excuse not to go to.

It seems like all I want to do is sleep and completely isolate myself. I'm not sure if this counts as being depressed because I don't have a reason to be depressed. I don't know, I just want it to pass already :frown:
Can't sleep. :frown:
Reply 4046
Original post by Pareidolia
Can't sleep. :frown:

Nup. Neither can I. Hope you have drifted off by now :smile:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
So I've got rid of my facebook account for a while, stopped responding to texts, won't pick up the phone. I went out shopping with my friends on Friday and basically felt like I was being dragged around to places and didn't speak much at all. We were meant to go to a party afterwards that I was sort of looking forward to, but found myself making an excuse not to go to.

It seems like all I want to do is sleep and completely isolate myself. I'm not sure if this counts as being depressed because I don't have a reason to be depressed. I don't know, I just want it to pass already :frown:

i would urge you very much NOT to do that without letting them know how you have been feeling because once ties are lost, and they are really very important to recovery, it is very difficult to get them back, and you will regret losing them. even if you don't want to - try to make sure they remain there if possible.
i'm not asleep. i'm going to try and stay up for evar. sort of hoping i can bring back the raging fires of past glories by staying awake and urging myself ever onwards with chugs of relentless. i bought six assuming that i would need them to get through the recommencement of the quetiapine but i forgot to take it basically and became embroiled in heated arguments and schemes and interpretive dance. okay just dancing around my room like a lunatic, not really interpretive dance at all but i thought it would be funny to put it in. so i'm still awake. i'm not sure there's much point in going to bed. okay i will go to bed a little bit. okay. goodbye.
Feeling awful. Crisis sent an ambulance out to me about three this morning. I was lying in the middle of the street hysterical. I don't remember much except being let out today. I'll probably be admitted to respite sometime this week :frown:
I'm really lonely and I'm getting sick of it now I'm and I'm struggling to change it :cry:
Reply 4051
The weather is so crap today. This has made my mood crap too, as I can't be bothered to go anywhere.

And I also want to go and watch a movie in the cinema. Don't have anyone to go with. The person who I want to go with is always busy. And I don't know how I'm going to get the money from my mum. She won't let me go if I tell her I'm going to watch a movie. She will want to know what I'm watching, but when she looks at the 15 age rating, she will say I can't watch it (I'm 17).
Reply 4052
Original post by Laus

Carasezmoo, what kind of hospital?

Sorry, didn't see your post! :colondollar:

and I mean like a psych one, in Bristol I think she said.
Original post by avhhs
The weather is so crap today. This has made my mood crap too, as I can't be bothered to go anywhere.

And I also want to go and watch a movie in the cinema. Don't have anyone to go with. The person who I want to go with is always busy. And I don't know how I'm going to get the money from my mum. She won't let me go if I tell her I'm going to watch a movie. She will want to know what I'm watching, but when she looks at the 15 age rating, she will say I can't watch it (I'm 17).

Tell your mum you need money to go shopping?
I feel so dead inside, but I can't stop crying, this is horrible
Reply 4055
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Tell your mum you need money to go shopping?

Maybe :biggrin:. Still got a few days left though before I'm able to go.
Reply 4056
I am extremely bored right now. Just don't see the end of this. Why can't anything be right for me? Why can't I be normal like everyone else? :cry: :cry:
Reply 4057
I hate living in this flat. My stupid Italian flatmate's mum is staying and sticking her nose into the cleaning.

I went home in December for basically two months. Got back a week into February, then went away for a weekend. My Spanish flatmate was gone for about ten days since I've been back. And yet the Italian flatmate's mum is bitching that we haven't sorted out the cleaning rota. How can we, when we haven't all been here?! She also pointed out someone had been dumping sanitary towels into (what until now I didn't even realise was) a bin, and not emptying them. And the whole time through this little lecture, the other two flatmate's stood there with their arms crossed and looked at me like I was the culprit. Despite the Italian being a skank who put used condoms in the food recycling bin when her boyfriend was here. Also apparently it's my fault that the lighter for the hob doesn't work. Despite the fact that I rarely if ever even use more than the fridge in the kitchen.

Argh, ****ing hate it. Because I'm not an arrogant bitch like the Spanish girl, or a mummy's baby like the Italian, I get blamed for everything. Living as a three is ****, when the other two have ganged up.
Oh my god.. aforementioned housemate said "I was a bit depressed during GCSEs" and I asked what it felt like, he said "I had no friends and was sad sometimes". That's not clinical depression you ****ing stupid mong!!!! Everyone goes through that! If you have to ask someone what it's like then you have never had it. The adjective and the medical condition are two different things.

The good news is I feel completely fine! Withdrawal is over, when I get my hands on some money I will party!
Soo soo close to SHing. Don't think I'll be able to stop myself :cry: I don't even know how to feel right now.

Latest