The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 35mm_
Quoting you so you can get to know us :smile:

How are you doing?

Meh, I have been having a pretty rubbish week with university **** and what not. But today is really sunny and I live on the coast so dragged myself to the sea earlier which was nice!

How are you doing? :smile:
Original post by chadders91

Meh, I have been having a pretty rubbish week with university **** and what not. But today is really sunny and I live on the coast so dragged myself to the sea earlier which was nice!

How are you doing? :smile:

Lucky. I've always wanted to live by the coast.

Um, I'm okay I guess. Worried about seeing my psych tomorrow as usual.
Original post by 35mm_
Lucky. I've always wanted to live by the coast.

Um, I'm okay I guess. Worried about seeing my psych tomorrow as usual.

Yer it is nice living here when the weather is nice, up in North Wales, but if the weathers rubbish (as it is most of the year) then there isn't much to do which sucks!

Thats not good though, what you going to see them for? I've not seen anyone in months which is pretty rubbish, meant to be at a university interview today but wasn't able to go because I got so ill the past few days :frown:
Original post by Nut.
It's my birthday. :sexface:

Spoiler

Happy Birthday
:party:
Yer it is nice living here when the weather is nice, up in North Wales, but if the weathers rubbish (as it is most of the year) then there isn't much to do which sucks!

Thats not good though, what you going to see them for? I've not seen anyone in months which is pretty rubbish, meant to be at a university interview today but wasn't able to go because I got so ill the past few days :frown:

Going to see them because I'm under Home Treatment at the moment so have to have a weekly review as to whether I need to be under them. Hate having these appointments though, it's almost as if I have to prove that I need their help.
Original post by 35mm_
Going to see them because I'm under Home Treatment at the moment so have to have a weekly review as to whether I need to be under them. Hate having these appointments though, it's almost as if I have to prove that I need their help.

Totally reminded me of a scene in Poppy shakespeare. Go to: 33 mins :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sA-6aaLhSY
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by 35mm_

Yer I know what you mean, it's bad enough going to the Drs to try and get more meds 'owh well you are looking slightly better today, I am not sure if you need tham' yes thats because I am dosed up to my eyeballs with stuff so refusing to give me more won't help! It does annoy me sometimes!

I hope it all goes ok tomorrow though :hugs:
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Happy birthday man. Enjoy it. :smile:
Reply 5248
Best day so far this year!

Possibly because birthday-confidence has helped me interact with humans and I've had lots of lovely post :h:.

Seeing psychiatrist on Wednesday and therapist tomorrow so hopefully I can keep it up!
Yer I know what you mean, it's bad enough going to the Drs to try and get more meds 'owh well you are looking slightly better today, I am not sure if you need tham' yes thats because I am dosed up to my eyeballs with stuff so refusing to give me more won't help! It does annoy me sometimes!

I hope it all goes ok tomorrow though :hugs:

I hate the 'you look better' line. :angry:
Reply 5250
Original post by 35mm_

Oh gawd me too.

One of the worst ones is "you've got a bit more colour in your cheeks".

Maybe that's because I overslept and half ran here!
Original post by Nut.

Spoiler

Happy Birthday! :biggrin:

Still camped out at my parents house avoiding returning to my university house. Woe.
Original post by 35mm_

Original post by Nut.
Oh gawd me too.

One of the worst ones is "you've got a bit more colour in your cheeks".

Maybe that's because I overslept and half ran here!

Yup they are both so annoying! followed by of course the epic one I had when apparently I must be better because my heart rate was slower than last time .... yes that is because last time you took it I was having a panic attack you know this.....grr I do get quite annoyed sometimes!
Reply 5253

Original post by 35mm_

I thought it was just my CMHT that used to use that line, I always found it really annoying too.
Reply 5254
I don't know why I've started feeling again that I will die single and will never get a girlfriend. I feel like I'm the only single person ever. :cry:
Original post by Wheek
I thought it was just my CMHT that used to use that line, I always found it really annoying too.

Nah seems to be just about everyone, I don't understand why people seem to think just because we are looking 'slightly better' that everything is all fine now :angry:
Original post by avhhs
I don't know why I've started feeling again that I will die single and will never get a girlfriend. I feel like I'm the only single person ever. :cry:

I can assure you that you're not.

I miss my (ex) boyfriend more than ever right now. And it's all my fault that he's gone.
Need to stop smoking. Really.
Reply 5258
Original post by Anonymous
I can assure you that you're not.

I miss my (ex) boyfriend more than ever right now. And it's all my fault that he's gone.

And that feeling must be even worse, knowing its your own fault that you are alone. Hopefully soon you will find someone to love you again :hugs:
Reply 5259
Nah seems to be just about everyone, I don't understand why people seem to think just because we are looking 'slightly better' that everything is all fine now :angry:

The other one that amuses me (well it does now it didn't at the time) was a copy of a letter from the Dr at CMHT to my GP saying that I appeared better as I had wet hair - was more that my other half had finally told me that I really needed to get up, out of bed, shower and put clean clothes on before I needed a bio hazard warning label.

Latest