Scroll to see replies

Reply 6060
Original post by superwolf
x

:lolwut:

I expect you needed a little lie down after that, no? :tongue:
Reply 6061
Original post by Phoenix07
Well you should be able to move for next year shouldn't you?

Phone broke a bit but managed to do sort it out in the end!

Sorry you aren't doing as good again today :hugs: hopefully you'll get your contentration back at somepoint tho hun! I am going to sleep through most of today I think I am knackered! Hope you manage to sort your room out to, looking forward to seeing your dad? Also you sure you shouldn't have done this important thing? :smile: :hugs:

Convinced myself to start taking the medication as well so we'll see how it goes!!

Yes I am allowed to move if I want to. I just want a fresh start, which should also give me a new chance to make friends. Also tomorrow i'm going into school and speaking to the learning mentor.

Good to hear that :smile:

I still need to sort out the room. I don't really want to see my dad - things were generally better without him. I didn't want to do the important thing - writing a letter. It needs to be done once a year, and I do it every year, but I wanted my mum to do it this time because she always says she knows how to do things like this, so why doesn't she do it?

Hope you get some good sleep and do well on the medication :smile: :hugs:
Original post by Webberino
Relatively good thanks. Didn't get a lot of work done, sorted of answered the question for the seminar tomorrow but not really sure if what I've done is right so started reading through that section of the notes. Spents some time organising as well to avoid work. :redface:
Then went the the gp appointment, he was really lovely, feel a bit silly now. :colondollar:
Appointment was quite short, he gave me another perscription and said to come and see him again after easter. Then went into town to buy some sunglasses, also put some washing out and had a little chat with my housemate which I haven't really had for a while recently. Quite a relaxed day, not really what I need but it was nice. :tongue:

Does sound a bit of a strange conversation. :tongue:
Guess it's hard, she might not understand how difficult it is to be positive. That would probably help a lot, would certainly be the only was I'd get work done. :tongue:
Hope the motivation comes back a bit. :hugs:

Sounds good! :biggrin: :hugs:

Probably, yeah. She is possibly the most positive person I have ever met, she was forever jumping around the lab when she taught me and I see her running around school all the time :tongue:
I may suggest that to her when I next her :colondollar:
Thanks, still haven't done any work, been with my sister instead. :sigh:
Original post by Anonymous
Sounds good! :biggrin: :hugs:

Probably, yeah. She is possibly the most positive person I have ever met, she was forever jumping around the lab when she taught me and I see her running around school all the time :tongue:
I may suggest that to her when I next her :colondollar:
Thanks, still haven't done any work, been with my sister instead. :sigh:

:hugs:
Someone coming to view the house tomorrow morning, need to tidy room. :eek:
Two days til mentor! I'm so sad. :colondollar:

Ah she sounds fun at least. :tongue:
Good luck with that. :tongue:
Well worth it if she makes you feel better. :hugs:
LOLOLOLOL was just googling side effects of fluoxotine and came across this site:

http://www.wedgewoodpetrx.com/items/fluoxetine-as-hcl-chew-treat.html

I was like ooohhh chewable antidepressants? Yes please. And then I looked at the flavours: Bacon; Beef; Chicken; Fish; Liver and Surf & Turf. And was like... wait a minute. Yeah turns out its a prescription site for pets :rofl: Apart from the picture at the top they don't really tell you that. They call them 'patients' ha.

But yeah antidepressants for animals? What's next, ritalin to stop them chasing their tail?
Someone coming to view the house tomorrow morning, need to tidy room. :eek:
Two days til mentor! I'm so sad. :colondollar:

Ah she sounds fun at least. :tongue:
Good luck with that. :tongue:
Well worth it if she makes you feel better. :hugs:

That's easily my least favourite task, good luck!
Hmmmmm :mmm:

She's lovely :colondollar:
I suppose so, we were just joking about stuff :smile:
Original post by bullettheory
Had a pretty **** day, well actually I was alright, I just feel ****. I have some things on my mind (mainly SH and Suicide stuff), which I know I can't talk about on here, so would anyone mind if I PMd them and had a moan/ listen to your advice?

:console: PM me for a moan if you like (might not be the best at offering advice right now though - busy helping my sister with her moving to France so don't have massive amounts of free time right now - but I'd still be happy to try and help if I can).

Original post by sunfowers01
Are headaches a normal side effect of citalopram?

Yep, annoyingly. Hope they don't last too long for you. If you take any painkillers for them you might want to read the citalopram info leaflet - some antidepressants you shouldn't take with certain painkillers, only I can never remember which ones don't go with what. :colondollar:

Original post by Nut.
:lolwut:

I expect you needed a little lie down after that, no? :tongue:

:colondollar: That was actually written over the course of several days. And it would have been shorter, only people kept posting new things and I felt like I had to reply to them. :angry:

Original post by Noodlzzz
LOLOLOLOL was just googling side effects of fluoxotine and came across this site:

http://www.wedgewoodpetrx.com/items/fluoxetine-as-hcl-chew-treat.html

I was like ooohhh chewable antidepressants? Yes please. And then I looked at the flavours: Bacon; Beef; Chicken; Fish; Liver and Surf & Turf. And was like... wait a minute. Yeah turns out its a prescription site for pets :rofl: Apart from the picture at the top they don't really tell you that. They call them 'patients' ha.

But yeah antidepressants for animals? What's next, ritalin to stop them chasing their tail?

:lol: Wait til Saber hears about this. Bacon flavoured antidepressants? He'll think he's died and gone to heaven.
Original post by avhhs
Yes I am allowed to move if I want to. I just want a fresh start, which should also give me a new chance to make friends. Also tomorrow i'm going into school and speaking to the learning mentor.

Good to hear that :smile:

I still need to sort out the room. I don't really want to see my dad - things were generally better without him. I didn't want to do the important thing - writing a letter. It needs to be done once a year, and I do it every year, but I wanted my mum to do it this time because she always says she knows how to do things like this, so why doesn't she do it?

Hope you get some good sleep and do well on the medication :smile: :hugs:

Well thats good then hun :smile: hope you manage to get the fresh start you are looking for next year! Moving will probably help with meeting new people and everything too, and will probably help prepare you for uni, I was completely unprepared for the having to meet new people bit of it! Hope it all goes alright with your learning mentor though :hugs:

Ah fair enough then hun, when you need to sort your room out by then? Not sure why your mum can't do it though .... my mum often does things like this! But I usually find that with my parents no matter what I do I am doing the wrong thing! Should have seen their faces when I told them I had got a tattoo haha :tongue:

Haven't slept yet but I keep nearly falling asleep, I am so tired, but I thought I would try and stay awake so I would sleep tonight, but back alone at my sisters tonight so probs wont get sleep! Looking forward to getting a lie in when I am back at university on monday though :smile:

And so far no side effects :biggrin: woop woop
That's easily my least favourite task, good luck!
Hmmmmm :mmm:

She's lovely :colondollar:
I suppose so, we were just joking about stuff :smile:

Just found out they are going to try to flog the small room to him instead and the person currently in there will move into my room, so guess my room doesn't have to be that tidy. :colondollar:
Mentor said he wants to see all the work I have to do, gives me an excuse to spend time organising last semesters stuff instead of doing work. :tongue:

Aww had a teacher like that, he was loveably annoying though, chased me round the playground doing this :yy: :colondollar:
Sounds nice :hugs:
lol, can only assume i've done something in this thread to warrant people ignoring me all the time. well, ok, whatever. :h:
Just found out they are going to try to flog the small room to him instead and the person currently in there will move into my room, so guess my room doesn't have to be that tidy. :colondollar:
Mentor said he wants to see all the work I have to do, gives me an excuse to spend time organising last semesters stuff instead of doing work. :tongue:

Aww had a teacher like that, he was loveably annoying though, chased me round the playground doing this :yy: :colondollar:
Sounds nice :hugs:

I didn't realise that you told your housemates you weren't at uni next year, well done for doing so!
Sounds good to me :tongue:

Eeeeeeek! :eek:
I remember in year 9 we had a health day and had a self-esteem session with her and we had to write nice things about each other and put them into envelopes. She wrote something about me and put it in my envelope, my face looked exactly like this --> :blush:
Reply 6071
Original post by Phoenix07
Well thats good then hun :smile: hope you manage to get the fresh start you are looking for next year! Moving will probably help with meeting new people and everything too, and will probably help prepare you for uni, I was completely unprepared for the having to meet new people bit of it! Hope it all goes alright with your learning mentor though :hugs:

Ah fair enough then hun, when you need to sort your room out by then? Not sure why your mum can't do it though .... my mum often does things like this! But I usually find that with my parents no matter what I do I am doing the wrong thing! Should have seen their faces when I told them I had got a tattoo haha :tongue:

Haven't slept yet but I keep nearly falling asleep, I am so tired, but I thought I would try and stay awake so I would sleep tonight, but back alone at my sisters tonight so probs wont get sleep! Looking forward to getting a lie in when I am back at university on monday though :smile:

And so far no side effects :biggrin: woop woop

I want to at least do Psychology at another school. I would like to do it at the school my best friend does it at, which is a girls school, although they allow boys in sixth form :tongue:. Some people might argue that that is not the best idea, seeing how little patience I have with girls, and how easily they drag my mood down. However, I can't imagine it being too much of a difference, as I consider my current school to be a girls school judging by the amount of girls there :biggrin: :biggrin:. Also two of my four classes are heavily dominated by girls :tongue:. These feelings have remained from the time I was bullied by girls :colondollar:.

:jumphug: The exact same thing happens with my parents! Always telling me how to do stuff :mad:.

:console: Do hope you get some sort of sleep. At least you seem to be in a good mood :smile:. I'm currently in a good mood too, and also want have to do homework.

Good to hear! :smile:

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by littleshambles
lol, can only assume i've done something in this thread to warrant people ignoring me all the time. well, ok, whatever. :h:

Yooooooo
Reply 6073

I just didn't know what to say really.

I'm not much of a fan of social services. They tried to get me taken away almost 4 years ago.

I don't think you should put too much pressure on yourself regarding providing for yourself and everything at the moment though. Stabilising your mood is the most important thing, and for that you need regular sleep and structure, which your job doesn't seem to be providing. Can you get a different shift pattern off your boss?
Original post by Nut.
I just didn't know what to say really.

I'm not much of a fan of social services. They tried to get me taken away almost 4 years ago.

I don't think you should put too much pressure on yourself regarding providing for yourself and everything at the moment though. Stabilising your mood is the most important thing, and for that you need regular sleep and structure, which your job doesn't seem to be providing. Can you get a different shift pattern off your boss?

i dunno, i need the money atm and have no other recourse really :/ i already got my shifts shortened so that i only do 5 hours at a time which is good, and i will try to ask new manager for the same 5 hours every day but i really basically need to get a ****load of forms done. i'm never skipping my meds ever again ever which should help stabilise my mood lol :colondollar: i know you are right but i have limited options :frown: i don't think i'm eligible for ESA and DLA takes ages to go through

(also i really should have worded that post better IT SOUNDS SO PETULANT grrrr :mad:)

ALSO i just found out the truth about my mum going into hospital earlier this year, turns out she did have a psychotic episode, poss due to accidental med OD but we can never be sure, maybe just cos of stress or a combination. but that fact's made me a bit scared. waaah i dont like life

edit: also could you PM me that number as i'm struggling to find any information on quetiapine discontinuation syndrome, so wondering whether it is not the insomnia that Q withdrawal causes causing the resultant crazy (cos it is only the second day when it starts, but there is always huge rebound insomnia the first night after which i feel fine), or whether it is directly quetiapine. what is this *******s about there are hardly any side effects and they are usually rare? WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT INTERNET? :angry: i ALWAYS without fail get a massive rebound off this filthy drug, gosh grrrrr)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ViceVersa
I think a bit of both, but more of the former. I dunno, it's a very complicated situation :erm: thank you for taking your time to reply to me :h: and I'm okay thanks, how are you doing?

Meh, I'm alright. A bit ****ed off with myself atm because after months of waiting I finally got a prescription for some ADs, but now I've got this massive mental block about taking them and have managed to turn it into this huge moral decision. Which is ridiculous because I've managed to take them before so I'm not really sure why it's a big deal now. Stupid brain :angry:
Original post by JCC-MGS
Yooooooo

yooooo where you been! whatsup?
Reply 6077
Had my mirtazapine dose upped from 15-30mg, apparently meant to have less of a sedatory effect but I still find it difficult to be awake before 1-2pm! assuming it just takes some time?! also, the weird dreams are really starting to annoy me...seem so real! It's like even though i seem to be asleep a lot, I never actually feel rested :frown: I prefer this to citalopram though so shouldn't really complain.

:console: Didn't have anything helpful to say so was worried I would just be annoying. Keeping going with the meds definitely sounds like a good idea though. :hugs:
I didn't realise that you told your housemates you weren't at uni next year, well done for doing so!
Sounds good to me :tongue:

Eeeeeeek! :eek:
I remember in year 9 we had a health day and had a self-esteem session with her and we had to write nice things about each other and put them into envelopes. She wrote something about me and put it in my envelope, my face looked exactly like this --> :blush:

Thanks, told two of them and let it spread. :colondollar:

Aww that sounds lovely! :tongue: :hugs:
Original post by avhhs
I want to at least do Psychology at another school. I would like to do it at the school my best friend does it at, which is a girls school, although they allow boys in sixth form :tongue:. Some people might argue that that is not the best idea, seeing how little patience I have with girls, and how easily they drag my mood down. However, I can't imagine it being too much of a difference, as I consider my current school to be a girls school judging by the amount of girls there :biggrin: :biggrin:. Also two of my four classes are heavily dominated by girls :tongue:. These feelings have remained from the time I was bullied by girls :colondollar:.

:jumphug: The exact same thing happens with my parents! Always telling me how to do stuff :mad:.

:console: Do hope you get some sort of sleep. At least you seem to be in a good mood :smile:. I'm currently in a good mood too, and also want have to do homework.

Good to hear! :smile:

Well hope you manage to sort out doing psychology somewhere else :smile: but yer girls can just be really annoying can't they (they aren't all that bad though). some can be complete ****s but it might be alright at college, might be more mature! I have always got on way better with lads then girls anyway!

Yer, I know that my parents are just trying to help but I constantly feel under pressure and like I am disappointing them whenever I do anything at all! :/

I am in a better mood today then I have been though, so hopefully it'll last :smile: glad you are feeling in a better mood today though huni :smile: hope you manage to get some work done ... really need to do some as well, we aren't really doing to good with this work thing are we? :P

Latest