The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6300
Original post by Phoenix07
Right well I will leave you to it as you are feeling positive and happy and I don't want to drag you down with all my **** mood and complaining about things! Hope you have a good weekend though hun, and good good you be careful! Here for you if you need anything or just want a chat though! :hugs:

Never mind! Don't worry. Thanks, and you have a good weekend too. I will be careful :tongue:!

:hugs:
Yes! Last ever dose of Depakote, I'm finally off it! Finally I can live my life without the fear that one day I may give birth to a brainless baby :h:
Reply 6302
Original post by ViceVersa
Mine only lasted a few days.

Hope yours keeps lasting..

Thank you, not sure if it crashed tonight or if it's just because I have been listening to depressing soppy music, I really help myself :rolleyes:

Original post by Munchies-YumYum
You have a motivating signature, I must say. Let me tell you something, we humans are balanced. What do I mean by that? It means we're like a ball in an empty room, imagine such scenario. The ceilling represents positivitiy and happiness, the ground represents negativity and depression/sadness. Now, how do we behave as a ball in such an empty room? Nature has programmed us to swing from ceilling to bottom and such actions are very healthy. We need both positivity and negativity in our life, it makes us stronger and it fulfills us with more enriched experiences, which we can appreciate more since we have a clear understanding of both the ceilling and the ground. If you feel good, expect to feel bad. If you feel bad, expect to feel good. Keep swinging my friend. Hope this helps. :wink:

I agree we need positivity and negativity.. that's natural, it's just when I swing I seem to end up breaking the floor :tongue:
Reply 6303
Original post by Noodlzzz
Had a dental appointment I'd already cancelled twice because I was in hospital. They asked what was wrong and I was like... yeah... it was a psychiatric hospital and I only got out two days ago. Mega awkwardness. Then she was like 'oh is it stress at uni?' and I said 'uh not quite, apparently I'm psychotic'. Then I freaked out during the procedure as I was convinced the filling was a tracking device from the government (still have a feeling it is...). So yeah, mega awkward 30 minutes.

How's everyone doing? Looking forward to meeting some of you soon!

Hey, sorry i didn't reply to your text.. I slept 6pm-2am like an idiot :colondollar:

At least you went and had it done? You might have got freaked out but it's better than having not turned up :hugs:
Nobody ask me why I'm awake. Don't ask me! :unimpressed:

:sigh:

Original post by littleshambles
so i could get to work on time

:frown:

:console:

Original post by Idle
Thank you, not sure if it crashed tonight or if it's just because I have been listening to depressing soppy music, I really help myself :rolleyes:

Silly one :tongue:

:console:
Original post by Anonymous

Sounds good, thanks.
She was saying just the other day how she was going off chocolate, bugger! I think I'm going into town on Monday with my sister so I'll try and find something.

Not really, I completely understand but the last thing you want is for him to think you're creepy :tongue:
Well if it worked then there's no harm in that.
Good stuff!
I'm not surprised :hugs:

Ah, who goes off chocolate? :eek: :tongue:
Sounds good, good luck. :hugs:

True, will try to keep it cool from now on. :cool: :tongue:
Getting up at 6.30am was not pleasant! :tongue:
He wants to go into town at rush hour next lesson. :afraid:
omg showering is such effort and blah
Original post by littleshambles
omg showering is such effort and blah

Know the feeling. Why is everything such an effort, just why.
Compared to the last few days, I feel amazing. Nothing can stop me now :awesome:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Compared to the last few days, I feel amazing. Nothing can stop me now :awesome:

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

How are you?

I have so much to do today :awesome: I want to go swimming later, got three birthday cards to make and if I have time I might make some cupcakes to take down to my Nana and sister when we go visit them tomorrow :yy: I've already done my student loan repplication and started reading the paper I've been putting off for ages - need to print that out too so I can read it on the train properly!

God damn it I love these days. I'll worry about the random mood changes at some other time :awesome:
How are you?

I have so much to do today :awesome: I want to go swimming later, got three birthday cards to make and if I have time I might make some cupcakes to take down to my Nana and sister when we go visit them tomorrow :yy: I've already done my student loan repplication and started reading the paper I've been putting off for ages - need to print that out too so I can read it on the train properly!

God damn it I love these days. I'll worry about the random mood changes at some other time :awesome:

Ha, not feeling as awesome as you! :tongue: But better than yesterday and definitely better than the day before :yep:

That's coooooooooool. Think I'm gonna carry on my movie, music, random dancing day, and include some fun chem revision with it :tongue:

I love those days as well! They are awesome days.
Reply 6312
Hey, just a warning to you guys that I might not be online so much for the next 3 weeks.

When I'm at uni it's all I do, but at home I get distracted by things like TV and my budgie (:h:).

But if you quote me I'll be sure to see it.
Ha, not feeling as awesome as you! :tongue: But better than yesterday and definitely better than the day before :yep:

That's coooooooooool. Think I'm gonna carry on my movie, music, random dancing day, and include some fun chem revision with it :tongue:

I love those days as well! They are awesome days.

Mood isn't lasting long... sigh. However I have made cakes and sorted out the birthday stuff, just need to decorate the cakes now! Hopefully swimming tonight will pump it up again though. Hope your day goes well :smile:
Mood isn't lasting long... sigh. However I have made cakes and sorted out the birthday stuff, just need to decorate the cakes now! Hopefully swimming tonight will pump it up again though. Hope your day goes well :smile:

:sad: :console: Hope the rest of your day goes well too :h:
I really need to stop exercising to the point of wanting to throw up and shaking. Nearly passing out in a swimming pool = bad plan.
Not feeling good today at all, just want to give up completely now.
I have a group therapy session on Wednesday with a few other people with the same problems as me (Schizophrenia) and am absolutely terrified. I can't for the life of me imagine sitting down in a room full of strangers for two hours with no escape. I have no idea how to cope with this. Frankly I just want to skip going but I know I'll just get loads of bother from my CPN and my psychiatrist. At some point I need to acknowledge that I need to get better but getting to that point seems to be filled with a whole boat load of fear and panic.
Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Haters gonna hate!
Original post by coolmushroom
Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Haters gonna hate!

That was almost profound.

Latest