The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ViceVersa
Feeling really bad..:frown: Not well at all merrr.

:hugs: sorry you're not feeling so good, anything we can do?
Original post by Phoenix07
sorry you aren't feeling good :frown: :hugs: here if you want to chat about anything!

We are all here for you, we are all shoulders you can lean on.
Original post by Webberino
Thanks, it was quite nice though the weather wasn't very good and my cold refused to go away so I still haven't used my boat. :sad:
Got back this morning, it was raining and no one had got the washing in my mum put out Saturday morning and the kitchen was a mess, my mum wasn't impressed. Mum and brother are arguing now. Have a feeling brother is going to try to drag me into it. :s:

How are you? :hugs:

Bad times :frown: Hopefully you'll get to use it in the summer when the weather is nicer.
That doesn't sound good :hugs: How are things now?

I had the mother of bad sleeps last night before a 5 hour round car trip today so I'm absolutely knackered. Don't want to nap and mess my sleeping pattern up so I'll be drinking lots and lots of tea tonight to keep me awake. :tongue:
I found a note on my iPod that I wrote in February explaining how much I hate myself and how I have lost the will to live. I'd completely forgotten about it, was strange to read back and see how I felt then.
Reply 6963
Feeling ok. Just need to make myself look at my Business Studies notes so that I have even a vague idea of what we will be doing tomorrow in school :tongue:. Over half the holidays have gone but I have done virtually no revision :colondollar:.
Original post by Phoenix07
sorry you aren't feeling good :frown: :hugs: here if you want to chat about anything!

Original post by thatsthebadger93
:hugs: sorry you're not feeling so good, anything we can do?

Original post by RainPours
We are all here for you, we are all shoulders you can lean on.

Don't think there's much anybody can do for me anymore tbh :frown: :frown: Thanks guys :grouphugs:
Original post by superwolf

Yeah, meeting people is good. Maybe after tomorrow we'll all be so stocked up on human interaction that we won't need to speak to anyone else for the rest of the year...

haha, well I don't know about that, but hopefully it will cheer us all up at least :smile:
Don't think there's much anybody can do for me anymore tbh :frown: :frown: Thanks guys :grouphugs:

As long as you know, you're not alone, we can all help each other at rough times, that's what friends are for :smile:

From talking to you on skype, you really need to go to A&E now. If you don't feel strong enough to call 999 then I will for you if you give me your address. Please, don't let this beat you.

Please don't give up hope :hugs: I don't really know what to suggest other than I'm here if you want to talk

:hugs: please stay safe, people in this thread care about you and want you to be okay, just find a way to make sure you are safe and okay for now please! :hugs:
Has anyone else ever rung SANEline? While it's pretty hard to get through, I've found them far more helpful than the samaritans. If anyone is in a bad place I'd deffo recommend giving them a call if you don't find other helplines useful :smile:
Reply 6971
I'm feeling quite anxious again. I don't mean mentally scared, but physically: heart beating fast, sweaty palms, but I don't feel mentally nervous at all. Anyone else get that?
Original post by geetar
I'm feeling quite anxious again. I don't mean mentally scared, but physically: heart beating fast, sweaty palms, but I don't feel mentally nervous at all. Anyone else get that?

I do, yeah. Mostly in school though.

Hope it goes away soon :hugs:
Original post by geetar

Yer I get it all the time! Suffer quite badly with anxiety, and I swear the citalopram just makes the chest pains from it so much worse! Can't really offer any help I just have to put up with it all the time but it really sucks, just wish there was some reason for it instead of randomly feeling on edge all the time!
Original post by Anonymous
Bad times :frown: Hopefully you'll get to use it in the summer when the weather is nicer.
That doesn't sound good :hugs: How are things now?

I had the mother of bad sleeps last night before a 5 hour round car trip today so I'm absolutely knackered. Don't want to nap and mess my sleeping pattern up so I'll be drinking lots and lots of tea tonight to keep me awake. :tongue:
I found a note on my iPod that I wrote in February explaining how much I hate myself and how I have lost the will to live. I'd completely forgotten about it, was strange to read back and see how I felt then.

:yep:
Seems to have settled down now, I just don't like it when people argue. :bawling: :tongue:
Going for a drive tonight with my brother, don't like driving in the dark, it's scary and all the boy racers are about, but can't really refuse as I haven't had much practise lately. Test is exactly 3 weeks away. :afraid:
(Which means harder module exam is 3 weeks and 1 day away :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: )

Aww, hope you sleep better tonight. :console:
Tea makes everything better. :yep:
Can imagine that being strange but I guess it's a good sign if you're feeling a little more positive now than you did then. :hugs:
Original post by Webberino
:yep:
Seems to have settled down now, I just don't like it when people argue. :bawling: :tongue:
Going for a drive tonight with my brother, don't like driving in the dark, it's scary and all the boy racers are about, but can't really refuse as I haven't had much practise lately. Test is exactly 3 weeks away. :afraid:
(Which means harder module exam is 3 weeks and 1 day away :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: )

Aww, hope you sleep better tonight. :console:
Tea makes everything better. :yep:
Can imagine that being strange but I guess it's a good sign if you're feeling a little more positive now than you did then. :hugs:

Glad to hear :hugs: Me either, it makes me want to disappear until it's all over.
Eeeeek, good luck!
Is that if they are being put back?

I suppose it is, yeah. :smile:
Just realised I haven't eaten anything but sugar today, so much for the diet :colondollar::tongue: That will also not aid my sleep tonight.
Having yet another bad day. I've pretty much done nothing all day. I'm still in my PJs. I'll never get my long essay done (it's worth like 1/6th of this year's marks).

I just feel incredibly crap. I contemplated going to A&E again earlier because of the thoughts I was having but they've passed now and now I mainly just want to sleep.
Has anyone got into contact with VV? My phone was messing up and I only just got a text from about 30m ago saying she'd taken some pills. I've just texted a couple times but no answer - has anyone got hold of her in another way?
If someone could give her a ring or something - I haven't enough credit on my phone
Was having a productive day and got some of my essays done, then I remembered the appointment on Thursday and I'm back to terrified. What do you even say when you're meeting a doctor, who's name you can't pronounce, about feeling down?

Fuzzy I hope you get in touch with VV soon!

Latest