The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aemiliana
Having yet another bad day. I've pretty much done nothing all day. I'm still in my PJs. I'll never get my long essay done (it's worth like 1/6th of this year's marks).

I just feel incredibly crap. I contemplated going to A&E again earlier because of the thoughts I was having but they've passed now and now I mainly just want to sleep.

:console: I hope you feel better soon, sleep is good but if you have trouble again then definitely go to A&E or at least talk to someone :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by 35mm_
From talking to you on skype, you really need to go to A&E now. If you don't feel strong enough to call 999 then I will for you if you give me your address. Please, don't let this beat you.

Hey, have you caught her on Skype since about 40m ago? I'm really worried about her at the moment
Original post by FuzzySheep
Hey, have you caught her on Skype since about 40m ago? I'm really worried about her at the moment

She has taken an overdose and needs help asap. If anybody knows where she lives please say so, so I can get her help.

She's not answering her phone either.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6983
Original post by Phoenix07
Nah my nails are properly no existent so it always just looks really awful :frown:

Glad you are starting to feel better today though, and welldone for getting the eating back down a bit! Trying to avoid stuff at the moment because I know I will eat everything if I do!

I was going to suggest painting your toe nails too but then read the rest of the thread!

I know the avoiding food thing well. Have managed to stick to a slightly better food intake today. My other half brought me back a couple of easter eggs from his family but I have only kept the cream eggs from them and given the big eggs to him to eat so that I don't binge on them and so far I have managed to leave the cream eggs in the fridge and ignore them :biggrin:

Thank you for being so supportive and understanding, its nice to find someone who understands.
Original post by 35mm_
She has taken an overdose and needs help asap. If anybody knows where she lives please say so, so I can get her help.

She's not answering her phone either.

I keep texting and just called her off my home phone but she's not replying. I hope someone on this thread knows
Has anyone got her on facebook? might be able to get in contact with someone who knows where she lives or a family member, its what we had to do with my sister :/

I haven't but that's s great idea, someone must have her or her full name somewhere so we can find out
I know I keep deleting people I don't know IRL on Facebook, but there is something to be said for having other dep soc'ers on there. I hope you guys manage to help her. :hugs:
I haven't but that's s great idea, someone must have her or her full name somewhere so we can find out

Well 35mm__ has her on skype so not sure if she has more info about her full name and stuff from there?
Original post by Anonymous
Glad to hear :hugs: Me either, it makes me want to disappear until it's all over.
Eeeeek, good luck!
Is that if they are being put back?

I suppose it is, yeah. :smile:
Just realised I haven't eaten anything but sugar today, so much for the diet :colondollar::tongue: That will also not aid my sleep tonight.

Same :tongue:
Either way as only applied to have put first semester ones delayed. If they don't get put back then I'll have another exam 2 days after that one. Really hope they do because I haven't looked at them at all as my mentor thinks it should be fine. :colondollar:

We all have those days. :tongue:
Hope you still manage to sleep. :hugs:
Well 35mm__ has her on skype so not sure if she has more info about her full name and stuff from there?

I have her full name but can't find her on facebook.

I'm very worried.
Original post by 35mm_

I'm very worried.

Oh no. I know if you call an ambulance off a landline they can already trace your address, do you think the same thing might apply to mobiles?
Original post by 35mm_

I'm very worried.

I think laut_biru has her number, maybe she has her on fb?
Oh no. I know if you call an ambulance off a landline they can already trace your address, do you think the same thing might apply to mobiles?

pretty sure they can only do it with landlines because they are in a fixed place, don't think it works with mobile numbers :/
Original post by thatsthebadger93
I think laut_biru has her number, maybe she has her on fb?

She's not answering her phone.
laut_biru
x

Do you have ViceVersa on FB?
Has anyone got her on facebook? might be able to get in contact with someone who knows where she lives or a family member, its what we had to do with my sister :/

You want to be bloody careful contacting her family, unfortunately.

Has this situation been reported to the mods? They need to deal with this, not us.
Original post by 35mm_
She's not answering her phone.

Do you have ViceVersa on FB?

'Fraid not, sorry.
Reply 6996
I watch the thread and I'm SO worried about VV now. SO. Worried. Me and her speak everyday on Skype and she hasn't been in a good place at all. Just hoping to GOD, I get a text soon. :cry2:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Have reported it to the mods so they can IP trace her and hopefully get an address.

Thank you very much.

Original post by Deyesy
I watch the thread and I'm SO worried about VV now. SO. Worried. Me and her speak everyday on Skype and she hasn't been in a good place at all. Just hoping to GOD, I get a text soon. :cry2:

:hugs:

The situation is being dealt with as best it can.

It's really probably not a good idea to have everyone panicking on here all the time. It's not going to do anyone any good.
Original post by laut_biru
You want to be bloody careful contacting her family, unfortunately.

Yer I know it can be really difficult with things like that, it is the only way I found out that my sister had done it though! But hopefully the mods will be able to help with it now!
Yer I know it can be really difficult with things like that, it is the only way I found out that my sister had done it though! But hopefully the mods will be able to help with it now!

A number of them are trained to, which is something none of us are.

Latest