The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9100
Original post by Anonymous
Could be lol, 18 months? I don't think I've gone more than 2 months without being drunk since I turned 18!

I got into some hot water with drinking/harder illegal drugs so quit completely, and am slowly easing myself back in/ falling back into the trap, depending on how you see it :tongue:
Original post by Nut.
I got into some hot water with drinking/harder illegal drugs so quit completely, and am slowly easing myself back in/ falling back into the trap, depending on how you see it :tongue:

ah, fair enough, I know a few people who have quit booze cause of problems with it!

(sorry my last post was anon, damned thing!)

my advice is to avoid the harder drugs full stop tbh, I know people who have ended up in a bad way due to them...

I have good news on my end cause I remembered my mum has a laptop that she never uses, so pinched that for now :tongue: hopefully does the trick till I can get my main pc repaired (been meaning to for ages but now the laptop is gone again gonna actually get it fixed)
Reply 9102
Original post by SciFiBoy
ah, fair enough, I know a few people who have quit booze cause of problems with it!

(sorry my last post was anon, damned thing!)

my advice is to avoid the harder drugs full stop tbh, I know people who have ended up in a bad way due to them...

I have good news on my end cause I remembered my mum has a laptop that she never uses, so pinched that for now :tongue: hopefully does the trick till I can get my main pc repaired (been meaning to for ages but now the laptop is gone again gonna actually get it fixed)

Haha, stolen a laptop eh? :colone:

Yeah I kicked the harder drugs over two years ago, I just got in a bad spot with friends dating dealers etc.

I dragged myself back onto the straight and narrow, and am only recently trusting myself with certain parts of it again (like alcohol).
Trusting myself with alcohol is proving to be quite fun. :tongue:
Original post by Nut.
Haha, stolen a laptop eh? :colone:

Yeah I kicked the harder drugs over two years ago, I just got in a bad spot with friends dating dealers etc.

I dragged myself back onto the straight and narrow, and am only recently trusting myself with certain parts of it again (like alcohol).
Trusting myself with alcohol is proving to be quite fun. :tongue:

lol, I will check is okay that im borrowing it with her later :tongue: she is asleep right now!

ah, fair enough

well, alcohol is fun :biggrin: just take it easy though, if you've had issues in the past then don't get too carried away with it though! :smile:
Reply 9104
Uff. Insomnia.
lol, I will check is okay that im borrowing it with her later :tongue: she is asleep right now!

ah, fair enough

well, alcohol is fun :biggrin: just take it easy though, if you've had issues in the past then don't get too carried away with it though! :smile:

damn it anon...lol, the above is me again, seriously need to remember this anon thing!
damn it anon...lol, the above is me again, seriously need to remember this anon thing!

Use my greasemonkey script :tongue:

Damn it being early. It is fine to be up this late, getting up at this time after 4 hours sleep is not so acceptable!
Reply 9107

ah, fair enough

:lol: This anon is driving several of you crazy.

Yeah I will, I don't have access to that stuff here anyway, I know what it did to me before so I'll be careful. :hugs:
Original post by rmhumphries

Damn it being early. It is fine to be up this late, getting up at this time after 4 hours sleep is not so acceptable!

I may well do, lol, need to refind the post you made about it though!

ah, that sucks! been there with the early waking myself before, im up cause I couldn't sleep on Friday night so slept all day Saturday, my sleep pattern is out of kilter again :erm:

Original post by Nut.

Yeah I will, I don't have access to that stuff here anyway, I know what it did to me before so I'll be careful. :hugs:

it is! is very annoying!

ah, cool :smile: good! :hugs:
Original post by Nut.

Not me anymore :proud:

I may well do, lol, need to refind the post you made about it though!

ah, that sucks! been there with the early waking myself before, im up cause I couldn't sleep on Friday night so slept all day Saturday, my sleep pattern is out of kilter again :erm:

it is! is very annoying!

ah, cool :smile: good! :hugs:

Here. Saves me a lot of trouble, works for both quick and advanced reply.

Had to get up at this time, got a bowling tournament in Portsmouth. So it is my own fault, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it!

Here. Saves me a lot of trouble, works for both quick and advanced reply.

Had to get up at this time, got a bowling tournament in Portsmouth. So it is my own fault, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it!

ah, cool, that sounds fun :smile: long day of travelling ahead then?
Reply 9111

Nut. says it is, so it is. :eyeball:

Spoiler

ah, cool, that sounds fun :smile: long day of travelling ahead then?

Excellent :smile: And aye, although I am not driving, so not too bad at least :smile:

Original post by Nut.
Nut. says it is, so it is. :eyeball:

Spoiler

Nut wishes to come bowling :tongue:
Excellent :smile: And aye, although I am not driving, so not too bad at least :smile:

all sorted now! :smile: and cool, have a good day :yy:
Reply 9114

Nut wishes to come bowling :tongue:

Nut. likes bowling :bigsmile:
Original post by Nut.
Nut. likes bowling :bigsmile:

Nut should come play with rmhumphries and his team :biggrin:
Reply 9116
Nut should come play with rmhumphries and his team :biggrin:

Nut wouldn't want to embarrass you all. :cool:
Original post by Nut.
Nut wouldn't want to embarrass you all. :cool:

I am sure :h:

rmhumphries would be happy enough, he has a nice shiny ball of his own!
Reply 9118
I am sure :h:

rmhumphries would be happy enough, he has a nice shiny ball of his own!

:sexface:

Why am I awaaaaaake?

Or, more potently, why am I not tireeeeeeeed? :unimpressed:

Boo all the birds are awake and the rabbits are running around.
This is their time of the day, I'm impeding.

But I are not tired.
Plan a) stay awake for the next 16 hours.
Plan b) lie awake for ages then sleep now and ruin my sleep pattern more.

Plan B.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9119
Original post by Phoenix07
but ... but ... but ... you know I mean odd in a good way :tongue: would just be boring otherwise! haha yes I am sure you are multi-tasking hun!

good choices though, gotta love a good bit of CSI and NCIS! We are watching Johnny English reborn tonight ... like the cool kids :cool:

Hey, hope you had a good evening. It's still raining like crazy here.... Think I might need a ship to get into uni on Monday.

NCIS was good... Abby make me laugh and zeva scares me.... But in a good way :biggrin:

How's you today?

Latest