The Student Room Group

Need 3000 calorie diet

Can someone please give me 3000 calorie diet which includes mostly protein.
work one out youself lazyboy

1g p = 4cal
1g c = 4 cal
1g f = 9 cal

happy maths
Good website to help you out:

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome.html
Eat plenty of oats, nuts and legumes as they are high in calories and protien but are healthier than meat as they have less bad fats and cholestorol and more nutrients.

Increase your intake of skinless chicken and fish is also a good option for upping your calorie intake.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Just remember not to go over the top on protein because it puts a strain on your kidneys and contains quite a bit of salt if you're consuming processed meats.
Reply 5
www.swole.me is a good diet planner to use
Original post by jazzykinks
Just remember not to go over the top on protein because it puts a strain on your kidneys and contains quite a bit of salt if you're consuming processed meats.

If you drink plenty of water it's perfectly fine.
Reply 7
Original post by jazzykinks

400g+ maybe
Reply 8
Original post by h4mza

Why don't you put a little effort in and work it out for yourself?

It's not difficult.
Include protinaceous food in your daily food.
Drink 18 of those 42g protien 0 fat 0 carb driks each day

756g Protien
3024kcals approx
Reply 11
Original post by h4mza

Eat more protein. Simplez.
Reply 12
Maybe try something like this. You want to be eating 5 meals a day. This was a typical day for me when I was 'clean bulking';

Breakfast: Muesli with natural yoghurt, 1 banana, 1 chopped mango, 1 cup of tea.
Snack: Tuna with chopped tomato, chopped onion and spinach mixed with wholemeal pasta
Lunch: 2 large wholemeal crackers with cream cheese and tomato
Snack: 2 wholemeal pitta breads, celery and carrot sticks with hummus. Handful of walnuts.
Dinner: Grilled beef rump steak with steamed veg.
Reply 13
Original post by DannyW94
Maybe try something like this. You want to be eating 5 meals a day. This was a typical day for me when I was 'clean bulking';

Breakfast: Muesli with natural yoghurt, 1 banana, 1 chopped mango, 1 cup of tea.
Snack: Tuna with chopped tomato, chopped onion and spinach mixed with wholemeal pasta
Lunch: 2 large wholemeal crackers with cream cheese and tomato
Snack: 2 wholemeal pitta breads, celery and carrot sticks with hummus. Handful of walnuts.
Dinner: Grilled beef rump steak with steamed veg.

You could afford to make a rump steak part of your typical diet?
Reply 14
Original post by rlw31
You could afford to make a rump steak part of your typical diet?

Well, not every night... twice a week does it for me. Other nights I might have salmon, tuna, vegetable curry or maybe lasagne.

Quick Reply