The Student Room Group

Edexcel a2 biology revision for the may/june 2012 exam :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by This Honest
I didn't mean it like that. :erm:
Sorry if I've caused offence :sad:

you didnt don't worry. I'm friends with two lads who had the filthiest minds imaginable.
Original post by wam-bam
does anyone have the article???

Only have a hard copy. Sorry :frown:
Reply 42
*subscribes* :biggrin:
Reply 43
Anyone who could share the article ???
IT would be very nice :biggrin:

+ve rep for you then :wink:

hey thanks very much !
i dont really get this article thing ? i mean are we allwed to take it wiht us to the examination ?
Reply 47
Original post by ih8edexcel!
i dont really get this article thing ? i mean are we allwed to take it wiht us to the examination ?

You will be provided with a blank copy in the exam - you are not allowed to take in the one you've highlighted or written on.

I received my article yesterday - haven't read it yet but doesn't seem to bad at first glance.
Original post by Cetacea
You will be provided with a blank copy in the exam - you are not allowed to take in the one you've highlighted or written on.

I received my article yesterday - haven't read it yet but doesn't seem to bad at first glance.

oh ok thnaks :smile: i prnted my article form the net ! so hows revision going ?!
Reply 49
oh ok thnaks :smile: i prnted my article form the net ! so hows revision going ?!

It's going well. In class at the moment we're still covering content from Topic 7 but have nearly finished Topic 8 - just on the Human Genome Project.
Original post by Cetacea
It's going well. In class at the moment we're still covering content from Topic 7 but have nearly finished Topic 8 - just on the Human Genome Project.

naice ! our sir kinda fiished the portion a month ago ! so v are basically covering everything up ourselves cuz v didnt understand nythign he said .
can ne1 suggest what should we study regarding the article??? what kid of questions myt come?????
*kind
Reply 53
I really don't like the idea of this article :s-smilie: I don't really like unit 5 either, or unit 4 which I'm resitting :-(
Reply 54
Thanks soo much! (:
Reply 55
Original post by 123emily
I really don't like the idea of this article :s-smilie: I don't really like unit 5 either, or unit 4 which I'm resitting :-(

Me 2ooo :frown:
naice ! our sir kinda fiished the portion a month ago ! so v are basically covering everything up ourselves cuz v didnt understand nythign he said .

Please, in future comments, can you speak with the Queens English before I throw a dictionary at you.
Original post by ConnorB
Please, in future comments, can you speak with the Queens English before I throw a dictionary at you.

lol wat ?! weirdo .
Original post by Abrar_Higuain
can ne1 suggest what should we study regarding the article??? what kid of questions myt come?????

our sir was kinda giving us questions today regarding the article which could come but they are too many ...
does anyone know a detail description of chemiosmosis ? and also the enitre aerobic respiration thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending