The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2640
Original post by Natalie21
Hate C2 ://

Actually that's a lie I hate S1 far more!

S1 is horrible, I am in agreeance that I hate it with you!
Reply 2641

C2's fine, M2 however :rant:
C2 and M2 were fine.. S1 and S2 were the bane of my life, hated them both :colonhash:

If you want to sum up what you need to know for stats then take a look at the exam board specifications as they list what you need to know/be able to do and often have the formulae there too :smile:
Original post by fletchdd02
S1 is horrible, I am in agreeance that I hate it with you!

S1 is just awful :///

Original post by oli_G
C2's fine, M2 however :rant:

C2 is slowing growing on me tbh :smile:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
S1 and S2 were the bane of my life, hated them both :colonhash:

I thought stats would be great after doing it for GCSE.. I was mistaken...
hi everyone!! just wondering how many people are applying to do the kaplan course?

i hate C2 more than S1 :/ just wondering what exam board are you on?
Original post by nicecookie

OCR (Not MEI) how about you?
OCR (Not MEI) how about you?

AQA, so far S1 is the only exam i have confidence passing :/

same! I find C2 a LOT harder than S1 :/ except probablity laws, still haven't got those into my head :frown:
Original post by fletchdd02
Erm, well I've always fancied a London uni and it's a course structure that suits me. Plus, everyone i've spoken to about it seems really positive about it :smile:

fair enough :smile: what is the course structure like actually? Is it PBL?
Original post by TaraBelle
same! I find C2 a LOT harder than S1 :/ except probablity laws, still haven't got those into my head :frown:

I'm alright with S1, it's just logs and sequence in C2 that I'm finding difficult :/
Just wondering what exam board are you on?
I'm alright with S1, it's just logs and sequence in C2 that I'm finding difficult :/

I love logs and sequences!

yeah not going to lie i think logs and sequences are the easier topics, the real trouble is trigonometric graphs, functions and equations. That is no fun at all.

And yeah S1 is pretty easy.
Reply 2653
Original post by TaraBelle
fair enough :smile: what is the course structure like actually? Is it PBL?

It's intergrated, so a mixture :smile:

I'm not thinking that I'll be a huge fan of PBL but apparently most medical schools are looking towards it because according to research the PBL students make better doctors as they're better at researching and presenting information etc etc.
I love logs and sequences!

Original post by Orinincandenza
yeah not going to lie i think logs and sequences are the easier topics, the real trouble is trigonometric graphs, functions and equations. That is no fun at all.

at first, i found them to be okay until i did the exam questions on them which were really hard.
i don't like those either. just about managed to get through them...
I got struck down by a cold again (my immune system appears to hate me at the moment) so I've been watching TV all day, and now I feel really bad that I haven't been revising :frown:
:sick:
at first, i found them to be okay until i did the exam questions on them which were really hard.
i don't like those either. just about managed to get through them...

Yeah some of the harder exam questions really suck :/

Original post by DarkAndTwisty
I got struck down by a cold again (my immune system appears to hate me at the moment) so I've been watching TV all day, and now I feel really bad that I haven't been revising :frown:
:sick:

Oh gosh you really pick the best times to get ill - hope you get better soon :biggrin: :biggrin: xx
Oh gosh you really pick the best times to get ill - hope you get better soon :biggrin: :biggrin: xx

I know right? I'm healthy until it matters, and then I get ill again haha! Thank you lovely <3
Reply 2658
Original post by SaintSoldier
Hey :smile:

Would you say it was hard to get a job at Primark? I'm thinking of applying for a summer job there...

umm. Well you're sixth form age, so you'd have a fair chance, they take on loads of people at a time you see. On the other hand, many apply because of this.

I think because I was in year 11, it was very difficult to get anybody to give me a job, and even primark kept asking me my age, how long till my next birthday, blah blah. Since your school leaving age, it should be fine.
Reply 2659
Original post by Orinincandenza

I disagree wholeheartedly haha

Latest

Trending

Trending