The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geog unit 3 ... HELP!!!

I have the Unit 3 exam on monday the 30th and i am so worried, i have completely forgotten how to structure and essay and how to answer one :frown: I have had 3 exams this week so have had to concentrate hard on them and now I'm screwed for this one which i can't afford to re-sit :frown:

Can people please help me :frown:
Original post by sergeant1
I have the Unit 3 exam on monday the 30th and i am so worried, i have completely forgotten how to structure and essay and how to answer one :frown: I have had 3 exams this week so have had to concentrate hard on them and now I'm screwed for this one which i can't afford to re-sit :frown:

Your ****ed.

But nontheless, there is no way of structuring it..just look for different points to make and know a few case studies in depth ( uganda..ghana etc )
Reply 2

I'm in the same boat my friend, 3 more important exams & now this. Just revise the case studies in as much depth as possible, the info, causes, effects-social economic geographic, management & recovery etc. Thats what the essay questions will be on, try and learn case study specific facts because sometimes these can be used in other questions. I am just going to read through the text book today and tomorrow and hope as much sticks as possible. Good luck!
Reply 3

Do you mean AQA btw? If not, ignore what I just said lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending