The Student Room Group

Cosmopolitan Manchester

Scroll to see replies

I got offered a place in Flat 24!

I'm a fourth year!

What are you all studying? Shall we set up a Facebook Group? I don't think there is one.
Reply 21
Just accepted my offer. I'll be a second year in September and staying at Flat 37. Cant wait!
Reply 22
anyone in flat 39? :smile:
Just been offered a place at Grafton Street, Flat number 123, Room D, Studying Business Management at Man Met, first year!
(edited 11 years ago)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/cosmopolitanhalls2012/

Looks like someone made a group for anyone interested :smile:
Reply 25
anyone in flat 38?
Reply 26
Flat 152?
Reply 27
Original post by Bee-123
Flat 152?

have you guys recieved an email from them? I haven't had any sort of email since they sent the Guarantor Deed
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Luxray
have you guys recieved an email from them? I haven't had any sort of email since they sent the Guarantor Deed

Nope i dont think they are going to send us anything more till closer to moving in day
Reply 29
Original post by lara_ox
Nope i dont think they are going to send us anything more till closer to moving in day

yeah your probably right!
me and my friend are living at cosmo but because the two bed flats have different priced rooms and we both wanted the cheapest. He is going to live in one flat and im living in another close to him. Which means I'm gonna share a flat with some randomer...hope to god the guy turns out to be a nice person. Maybe a quiet international student who doesnt bother people lol.
Reply 30
Original post by Luxray

I've just had my deposit receipt and an email saying they will contact me again closer to the time we move in :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Luxray
yeah your probably right!
me and my friend are living at cosmo but because the two bed flats have different priced rooms and we both wanted the cheapest. He is going to live in one flat and im living in another close to him. Which means I'm gonna share a flat with some randomer...hope to god the guy turns out to be a nice person. Maybe a quiet international student who doesnt bother people lol.

Atleast you already know someone im not going to know anybody :frown: I went for a 5 bedroom flat so going to be stuck with 4 girls just praying we all get along :redface: What are you going to be studying?
Reply 32
Original post by lara_ox
Atleast you already know someone im not going to know anybody :frown: I went for a 5 bedroom flat so going to be stuck with 4 girls just praying we all get along :redface: What are you going to be studying?

I'm 2nd year going into 3rd. I study economics. I'm sure you will get along...at least with one of them :tongue: And hey you have your ensuite as well so you wont see them that much if you all hate each other in the end. And if you hate one of them, theres still another 3 girls who you could get along with. For me, if I hate the guy then thats it...im stuck with an unhygienic, food stealing guy ...worst nightmare ever!

The person who recommended cosmo to me lived in a 4 or 5 bed blat as well but she knew all her flatmates and she loved it there!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 33
just sent an email to cosmo now because im worried I'll be on ground floor lol, I think my friend did say I would be in the middle but just want to double check!
Reply 34
Original post by Luxray
I'm 2nd year going into 3rd. I study economics. I'm sure you will get along...at least with one of them :tongue: And hey you have your ensuite as well so you wont see them that much if you all hate each other in the end. And if you hate one of them, theres still another 3 girls who you could get along with. For me, if I hate the guy then thats it...im stuck with an unhygienic, food stealing guy ...worst nightmare ever!

The person who recommended cosmo to me lived in a 4 or 5 bed flat as well but she knew all her flatmates and she loved it there!

Where did you stay in your first two years? Ive only read online reviews about cosmo which seem to be mixed but hopefully it'll be awesome :tongue:
And if he steals your food atleast you'll know its him and you don't have to boobytrap your food to work out which of your flatmates is eating your food :cool:
Reply 35
Original post by lara_ox
Where did you stay in your first two years? Ive only read online reviews about cosmo which seem to be mixed but hopefully it'll be awesome :tongue:
And if he steals your food atleast you'll know its him and you don't have to boobytrap your food to work out which of your flatmates is eating your food :cool:

I commuted for my first two years. Yeah good point about the food.
Reply 36
Original post by Luxray
just sent an email to cosmo now because im worried I'll be on ground floor lol, I think my friend did say I would be in the middle but just want to double check!

My flat number is in the 100's and i just found out im in the ground floor of block G :frown: Im kinda upset now I wanted to be way higher so I could have a nice view outside my window :mad:
Reply 37
Original post by lara_ox
My flat number is in the 100's and i just found out im in the ground floor of block G :frown: Im kinda upset now I wanted to be way higher so I could have a nice view outside my window :mad:

**** unlucky for you, I just got an email back and I'm on the 4th floor. Not sure which block, but my room number is in the early 100's.
Reply 38
Original post by Luxray
**** unlucky for you, I just got an email back and I'm on the 4th floor. Not sure which block, but my room number is in the early 100's.

That's not fair I'm in the late 100's and on the first floor :frown:
Reply 39
Original post by lara_ox
That's not fair I'm in the late 100's and on the first floor :frown:

Did you apply quite late? I do feel really sorry for you, a crap view doesn't bother me because the entire place doesnt look like it actually has any nice views lol but I think if I was in your shoes, I'd be worried about lots of noise from when people use the stairs/enter building.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending