The Student Room Group

Social work !

Who's applied for social work ? If so have you got any offers and at what uni ? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied to Brighton, Leeds, Nottingham Trent, QUB and UWE. I've had interviews at Brighton, Leeds and NTU and I've gotten an offer from Leeds! Just have my QUB and UWE interviews to go. What about you? :smile:
Reply 2
I applied to Edge Hill, Glouctershire, Leeds Met, Nottingham Trent & Southampton Solent. With Leeds & Nott Trent, you had an interview right? How did it go?
Reply 3
I've applied to Bath, UWE and Gloucestershire. Haven't heard anything about interviews yet but I haven't had any rejections so that's hopefully a good sign!!
I submit my application on 16th December..

I know a few people who submit their apps quite early, they've had an interview and been accepted which seems crazy considering they haven't seen everyone yet!???
Reply 4
oh that's good, just hold on there : D .. I sent mine abit early (on the 5th of december) i've heard back from 3 and after 1 interview i've been accepted. I think some uni's are waiting till february :s & i was worried about them accepting when they haven't seen everyone too but guess they have an odd system ..
Reply 5
Original post by yewande94
oh that's good, just hold on there : D .. I sent mine abit early (on the 5th of december) i've heard back from 3 and after 1 interview i've been accepted. I think some uni's are waiting till february :s & i was worried about them accepting when they haven't seen everyone too but guess they have an odd system ..

That's really good that you've been accepted; was that your first choice?
Reply 6
yhh it was :smile:
Reply 7
I've applied to Plymouth, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Southampton Solent and Bath... Had an interview with Plymouth and then recieved a conditional offer :smile: Not sure where i want to go yet though! :s Still have interviews for Portsmouth and Southampton Solent, haven't heard back from the others yet!
Reply 8
Doing Social Work at Solent :smile: had interviews at Plymouth, Portsmouth and UWE but withdrew because Solent was my first choice anyway! So excited :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Abigail0506
Doing Social Work at Solent :smile: had interviews at Plymouth, Portsmouth and UWE but withdrew because Solent was my first choice anyway! So excited :smile:
I'm picking Solent as my first choice too, finally I've find another prospective student for this year :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Laurenxo
I've applied to Plymouth, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Southampton Solent and Bath... Had an interview with Plymouth and then recieved a conditional offer :smile: Not sure where i want to go yet though! :s Still have interviews for Portsmouth and Southampton Solent, haven't heard back from the others yet!
- Oh, Well Done. :biggrin:, Don't worry about the Solent interview, it wasn't bad at all :wink:
Original post by yewande94
I'm picking Solent as my first choice too, finally I've find another prospective student for this year :biggrin:

How exciting :biggrin: are you signed up to yougo by any chance? If so I think I may have added you on there earlier haha :smile:
Reply 12
Yh I am and you did :biggrin: Thanks !
No problem :smile: be nice to see a familiar face there aha!
Reply 14
Definitely ! :smile:
Reply 15
I have a conditional offer for Northumbria University to do Social Work, anyone heading round that part??? I know absolutely no one there as Im from Northern Ireland lol
I have a conditional offer to study BSc Socia Work at Northumbria.

Is anyone else going to be on the course from Sept 12?

Kelly
Reply 17
Im starting the social work degree at Northumbria this sept!,,,really excited and nervous, i also know at least one other girl which has studied the same access course as me and is starting the same social work course. xxx
Reply 18
I'm starting my Social Work degree at Brunel Uni in a few weeks and I am so excited

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by nuzhat_626
I'm starting my Social Work degree at Brunel Uni in a few weeks and I am so excited

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hiya, I want to study social work too so I hope you don't mind me asking but what grades did you get? At AS I got BCC and I am worried that I won't get any offers, hopefully I can get BBB overall for my A2 levels.

Quick Reply

Latest