(Original post by drlesliechoi)
Just a quick question, how detailed must we know about the Pacinian corpuscle and the eye as I have never seen a question on it come up in the new spec papers...
Also, not sure if anyone has posted but here's a list of potential essay questions my teachers have given me:
1. The functions of nucleic acids.
2. The factors which influence the concentration of glucose in the blood.
3. Relationships between animals and plants
4. How the structure of cell organelles is related to their functions
5. The process of diffusion and its importance in living organisms.
6. Maintaining constant conditions in the body.
7. The many causes of human disease.
8. The factors which determine an organism's phenotype
9. The different ways in which organisms use ATP
10. How the structure of cells is related to their function
11. How bacteria affect human lives
12. The biological importance of water
13. The structure and functions of carbohydrates
14. Cycles in biology
15. How CO2 gets from a respiring cell to the lumen of an alveolus in the lungs
16. The transfer of energy between different organisms and between these organisms and their environment
17. Ways in which different species of organisms differ from each other
18. Negative feedback and its importance in biology
19. Condensation and hydrolysis and their importance in biology.
20. Describe how inorganic ions are used in living organisms.
21. Apart from causing disease, describe how bacteria may affect the lives of humans and other organisms.
22. Describe how the structures of different polymers are related to their functions.
23. Heat and many different substances are transferred within the body and between the body and the environment. Explain how surface area is linked to this transfer.
(These are all made up ones, the past paper ones and the specimen paper everyone should have already