The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Why can't my flatmates ******* shut the **** up?! I HAVE SLEEPING PROBLEMS AND THREE 9AMS A WEEK YOU MESSY BUNCH OF *****! We can't all crawl out of bed in the middle of the day FFS.
15 hours later and 1 more question to go and these lab reports are done! I'm doing it in my break tomorrow though, sleep time now :yawn:
Just started typing. Like a boss. On 115 already. 10% of the way through the first one. OH YEAH. :cool:

I'll probably get really tired soon but I don't want to sleep until this thing is typed, checked and submitted. My reading is shocking for this so I'm not expecting a great mark but I think I sound intelligent so it's all cool. Yeah, it'll be crap.
Just 500 more words, a bibliography and a read-through needed now. I keep redrafting as I go along. I think it's okay...
Excellent! This essays word count includes footnotes, the counting of which was turned off in Word. I now only have 150 words left. Brilliant!
Last day of the slog that has been this week. Man I'm looking forward to sleeping!
My productive week has not been as productive as I hoped :frown:

This morning before going in to practice my presentation, and then give it to the seminar, I need to try and do some more reading and maybe some more essay. Wahhh.
Lots of nasty things to do today :frown:

- *Hopefully* pick up LAST copy of report for mini-dissertation. Had to trek to a library waaaaay over the far side of campus yesterday, which I spent over 20 minutes trying to find. I arrived at 5.05pm. It was shut since 5 :angry: fingers crossed I'll get it today. If not I may just punch someone :colondollar:
- Work on quants assignment
- Do social networks assignment
I haven't done any work since last week and now I'm sick *covers face* :sigh:
Got extensions for one module everyone has due to the clash of the IS, got first part of another module finished going to hand it in today :smile:

Next week:
IS
- Intro finish
- Materials and Methods finish
Thats tomorrow sorted
Sunday
- Edit and finish first two parts/Send to my tutor/
- Plan out results/Start work on the other areas
Monday
- Transistions/Transversions
- Send emails
Tuesday
- Point Mutations
- Complete directed study
Wednesday
- Chemical changes
- Analyse/Plan results
Thursday
- Write out results
- Edit/Finish
Friday
- Plan Discussion
- Finish off any additional work for IS (cover/acknowledgements/contents/figure legends)

All subject to change pending todays meeting
Got a bit of a hectic day today
-Go to 12pm IR lecture
-Go to 1pm Pol lecture
-Have lunch and pick up friend from coach stop
-Take said friend to art gallery on campus
-Go to 3:30pm seminar
-Rescue said friend from art gallery

Then we are going into town in the evening, so I won't be getting any work done til she goes tomorrow.
Reply 1071
Desperation has brought me back to this thread, I have 13,000 words to write in the next week and a half... :-/ Currently 1,200/12,000 and 0/1,000...blegh!! Aiming to hit at least the 3k mark by the end of the day...good luck everyone!
So much work :/ Got my exam results back yesterday, quite happy with them which gives me a bit of a boost, so need to crack on with my work.

To do list

I have 18 books out to read already and need to get more.... very scared.

This weekend = Library!
(edited 12 years ago)
Need to get ~2,500 words done today. I've done so much reading for it but I don't know where to start/what angle to approach the question. Frustrating. I'm going to go to Asda - purely for a break/walk, haha!
All my essays are done! :woo:

...for now.

I was really happy with the way my Medieval Literature essay turned out - ended up composing my own question and writing about religion in Sagas of the Icelanders :h: I hope my tutor likes it because he's probably the coolest person on the planet, and it would pain me greatly to have him "diss" me. I'll weep tears of joy if he gives me "respec'".
Original post by Muffinz
All my essays are done! :woo:

...for now.

I was really happy with the way my Medieval Literature essay turned out - ended up composing my own question and writing about religion in Sagas of the Icelanders :h: I hope my tutor likes it because he's probably the coolest person on the planet, and it would pain me greatly to have him "diss" me. I'll weep tears of joy if he gives me "respec'".

Alaric doesn't ever diss anyone...he's got that compliment critique compliment sandwich down to a tee...
Original post by jelly1000
My Cold War presentation goes on and on and on, a bit like the war itself really. Would have been nice if it weren't so long.

My Nelson Mandela presentation as well, a bit like his lifetime really :biggrin:
Reply 1077
Now that I have eaten and done a food shop, back to work for an hour or so and then I will do laundry.
got my first semester grades yesterday and was hoping to be safely one way or the other of a first. unfortunately my average has remained at the tipping point 70.5... on the plus side I can average 65% next semester providing I get 3 firsts in total and then I still get a first. Downside is I'm not able to slack off :frown:
Original post by Alexandra1234567
Alaric doesn't ever diss anyone...he's got that compliment critique compliment sandwich down to a tee...

He does.

I want to be him.

Latest

Trending

Trending