-Meet with tutor at 3
-Do laundry
-Start typing report
WILL stick to this list...definitely.
Do grocery shopping (X)
Read masculinities journal articles (X)
Lectures 2-4pm ()
Meet lecturer at 4 ()
Look through newspaper articles for 'mini-dissertation' ()
Revise SPSS workbook ()
Damned screening was cancelled, the lecturer was trying to play a 17 year old video tape.
Reply 143
Woke up at 12 and done no work yet.

To do today:

Read chapter 1 of economics book - done
Read some articles for politics seminar - done
Read a few chapters from different books on the Westminster Model - not done - will do tomorrow

To do tomorrow:

Glance over some articles/news articles on Merkel and Sarkozy
Read a few chapters from different books on the Westminster Model
Read through the books I got from the library on France and Germany.
(edited 12 years ago)
Can't be bothered to go to my seminar in half an hour... Already want to skip classes!
boggling project day so far... agh!
First draft disso deadline has been extended by a week. :yy:
Original post by Crazy Paving

Original post by Crazy Paving
First draft disso deadline has been extended by a week. :yy:

yeeeeah buddy
Original post by Aemiliana
Can't be bothered to go to my seminar in half an hour... Already want to skip classes!

I feel exactly the same :frown:
****test mood ever. Hating next years housing situation, which is pissing me off even more and I am too tired to efficiently work. I just want to chill but I've nothing to do to chill, apart from clean/tidy :cry2:
Reply 150
To-Do-List
1 - Coursework.
2- Lab Question 2 & 3.
3 - SGT IAI
4 - Testing Coursework.

so not bad :biggrin:
Reply 151
My hot water tap's finally been fixed... it's been leaking since I moved in in September and they FINALLY did something about it. Way to go LSE maintenance.
Reply 152
Original post by avash27
My hot water tap's finally been fixed... it's been leaking since I moved in in September and they FINALLY did something about it. Way to go LSE maintenance.

insane considering how much lse students pay for accommodation.
Right, saw my tutor about my report plan, he said it was essentially fine but gave some points for improvement. Got just over a week to write it which shouldn't be too bad, especially as its 'only' 1,250 words. I also have my American Studies report to write, although that doesn't count. Plus there is the reading I've neglected to do :/
Oh god, now I really know I'm back at Uni...

Got to conduct a seminar presentation on the Industrial Revolution (On 6th Feb)

Modern History essay (Due 21st Feb), so plan needs to be done by (5th Feb)

Have to read a play (100 pages) and a novel (250 pages) for one module (6th Feb)

Reading for an Early Modern Seminar (3rd Feb)

Have to prepare to write a group Public History summary presentation (due 6th)

Two house viewings (3rd Feb)

Tired - already! Only the second day back :s-smilie:
Reply 155
Remainder of tonight:

- Tutorial prep
- Go and buy a bottle or two of fizzy, including something with caffeine in as 9am lecture tomorrow
- Phone my cousin as agreed
- Go to the library and get typing
Just had a very clumsy attempt at making dinner- first I put my pan down on the table after cooking, not realising it was still hot and there being no room on the worksurfaces. It has of course now left a massive ring burn on the table, hope I don't get fined for that. Then I dropped half my baked beans on the floor.
Reply 157
Reading becomes difficult when an article is dominated by French that I do not understand :frown: eurgh.
Right... read and commented on the constitution which needs updating so that's done. Also sorted out a bunch of paperwork for various SSAGO things so that's good to get out of the way.

Now, on to applying for these two jobs and then I can watch game of thrones. I have supportive mulled cider and coconut ice to get me through!
Reply 159
Jelly - Almost did that myself the other day. It's to be expected when you live in a pigsty but I doubt landlords/unis will see it that way.

ItsRach - I felt like my reading was in French earlier. I didn't get very far either.

Latest