The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hm, maybe I could try a past paper drunk and see what I write. Maybe the vodka will get the sciency juices flowing.
BeyondandAbove
cp :sexface:

posts got removed so I couldn't even see what you replied back to me with :emo:

and warned :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Crazy Paving
posts got removed so I couldn't even see what you replied back to me with :emo:

and warned :rolleyes: I CANT PM WITH A FULL INBOX MODS kmtoothpaste

I didn't reply with anything. :s-smilie:
Original post by badumdumtscht
I didn't reply with anything. :s-smilie:

OOPS, wrong person. :colondollar:
Original post by Crazy Paving
OOPS, wrong person. :colondollar:

Good times. Empty your pm. :p:

Okay, I should probably go to bed so I will make it up at 8 am... But I still need to watch a couple of TBBT episodes. :p:
Original post by BeyondandAbove
Good times. Empty your pm. :p:

Okay, I should probably go to bed so I will make it up at 8 am... But I still need to watch a couple of TBBT episodes. :p:

narr, cba.

laters!

:rofl2: forgot I resubbed so my inbox is free again. :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't want to stress about these exams as I'm only in first year, but I feel like I'm having to do so much reading just to have something to say to answer a q as the lecture slides are essentially useless.
Reply 1927
been home for a week and have done nothing.

I should probably start.

:awesome:
Original post by Dorito
been home for a week and have done nothing.

I should probably start.

:awesome:

Was home for 3 weeks and did nothing haha.
Original post by Sapphire_Eyes
Working on the Wildlife Conservation coursework 2

4000 to write
1000 down

3000 to go

Currently on 1800 words on Wildlife conservation should be done tonight.
I've actually done a CV now :awesome: With the help of the TSR CV Clinic :awesome:

Tomorrow I plan to:

Finish off groups
Start Rings and aim to finish it
complete class tests
do assignments
If I have time, I'll start working on Linear methods

I am to leave to go to the library for 9 and get there for 10am. Will use 3 hours to complete groups whilst doing related questions. Then won't leave library until I've finished all of rings. Will also fix up CV from comments I have been given. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I will complete Calculus, Dynamical Systems and Linear Methods (will do Linear Methods First, then Calculus II then Dynamical Systems). Saturday I'll have off to see some friends. Sunday and Monday I'll do all of Stats, Wednesday and Friday Geometry and the rest of the time astrophysics. I'll also look carrying on with Jiu Jitsu training, preparing for musical AGM. Also have counselling at 3 tomorrow so will have to try and get as much done before that time.
LOL Revision :teehee:
Reply 1932
Aim for today: All of weeks 1 & 2 of exoplanets

It's no longer today and I've only got through week 1...:pinch:

Plan for tomorrow:

Wake up early
Make packed lunch so I can be flexible with the timings of my day (it's the little things that help during revision time :erm:)
Go to work to hand in hours sheet...and hopefully get it signed :facepalm:
Go to library, print off notes so I don't have to turn on laptop and get distracted by the internet :colondollar:
Go to town, buy new dress :h:

Week 2 + 3 exoplanets
OR
Week 2 exoplanets + Week 1 Atomic

Pizza, as motivation
My plan for when I wake up (isnt really tomorrow lol) is to do as much American History reading as I can.
Can't believe I made it up at 8 am after less than 6 hours of sleep! :woo:
Almost 9 now and that was the time I wanted to leave... Oh well. :p: The weather looks grim. :colonhash:
Trying to apply for this job and it tells me to do a next assessment otherwise they won't even consider me for the interview. But the assessment thing isn't even working! Keeps saying there is an error and comes up with all sorts of codes and what not smh! :argh: :unimpressed: :facepalm: :banghead::angry:
Thanks for the link in the OP to www.bookcascade.co.uk

A tremendously useful website that has come in handy over the last few weeks.
Reply 1937
The protein secretory pathway in ridiculous detail. Just kill me :frown:
Reply 1938
Done the child abuse part of my essay and I just realized reading it that I've massively bashed the government and their policies. But as long as I have credible sources to support my arguments I'm good, right? :colondollar:

Don't get how they can create funding for Every Child Matters policy, and yet children need to be eligible for the funding and the services get to decide how much money will go towards children. How does every child matter then if they have to be eligible?!
Having another fail day. Tried to wake up at 12 but the next thing I knew it was quarter past 1. Just starting work now, going to do more reading for my essay then see what revision I can do for the rest of the topics. Its kinda hard, especially for things like WW1 and WW2 which are so open.

Latest

Trending

Trending