The Student Room Group

What do non-skinny girls wear clubbing?

Scroll to see replies

Wear leggings. Sweet guys will hit on you. :smile:
Reply 221
I wish this blog had more actual suggestions. I'm a thick woman, And tall. I'm thinking I might try a try a classy dress. The skirt starts under the bust to show top side curves, then it slackens and ruffles a bit over the belly, Then ends in a pencil skirt. I'll wear tights under to minimize jigging (for real tho) I'm thinking just flats to finish. I'm already a giant. ONE MORE THING big girls sweat in the club. So old spice it up everywhere. Perfume will just make you reek.
Reply 222
Well I'm a size 18 so bigger than most of u that's written on here. I'm not ashamed of it. I'm God damn pretty tho and I can still wear dresses jeans heals and top and all the rest that skinny girls can wear. Don't worry about what u look like on the outside coz there's always gonna be some **** that judges u. X fat girls thick girls curvey girls are just as sexy
Hopefully whatever they like x
Reply 224
Original post by fifi88
Well I'm a size 18 so bigger than most of u that's written on here. I'm not ashamed of it. I'm God damn pretty tho and I can still wear dresses jeans heals and top and all the rest that skinny girls can wear. Don't worry about what u look like on the outside coz there's always gonna be some **** that judges u. X fat girls thick girls curvey girls are just as sexy

Just cus you say something doesn't make it so.
Original post by Samus2
I'm a size 10-12 and an hourglass figure so I normally go for 50's style halterneck dresses or vintage. Bodycon skirts also look good on 10-12s

Love that idea. Thanks 😊
No one will be going clubbing for a long time. No one needs to dress up as if they were on Take Me Out.

Quick Reply

Latest