The Student Room Group

RBS Six Nations 2012 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Rolland, you idiot.
Scotland :lol:
The referee promised that the next Italian offence would get a yellow, as he said for the Scots. Three offences later, one of which more serious than any yellows he gave to the Scots, and still no card for the Italians. He's now a lot more silent than the last half, it seems, where he talked down to all the players.

I don't like his lying arrogance :angry:
Reply 483
Referees seem so inconsistant with players pulling down jumpers in the line out.
Reply 484
Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that Castrogiovanni is the only player on the italian team the host broadcasters know about?
Reply 485
Yes but...he'll never be Chabal! I dont care how long his hair is or how his fair locks flow in the spring wind!
Reply 486
Scotland won't be coming back from that.
Reply 487
+1. Nothing beats the BBC's build up, ill give them that. Especially when you just think of ITV's commentary and build up at the RWC months back.
Hah.
Reply 489
PWND
It's all starting ahhh
People making noise during the minute silence.. disrespectful *****!
Reply 492
Ah Craig Joubert is ruining this game! Hes sticking to the rules and blowing everything! Just let some things go for farrrksake.
Reply 494
Beauxis and PS Andre are the antichrist of french rugby, stop fricking kicking the ball, your france, you run!
Reply 495
France, stop kidding around, please go back to being you, stop being fake and pretending to be something your not, just please, start running the ball, pretty please? :frown:

this is so sad :frown: ross and Rachel sad :frown:
Reply 496
Stop going for drop goals, go for a try your not fricking italy
Reply 498
Wales!!!
WALES!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest