The Student Room Group

RBS Six Nations 2012 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Been looking forward to the start of the 6N for ages, but will have to record tomorrows matches because my friend selfishly (:wink:) organised her birthday meal for tomorrow!
Original post by Hylean
:no: None of that. Wales will lose to Ireland when they finally play and all will be well with the world.

Thanks for the neg, was only messing around having light banter :facepalm2:
Hoping that the Scotland A team beating the Saxons 35-0 is a good omen for the main game!

(once again, why is Weir only playing in the A squad?)
Reply 43
The jersey is already sitting on the window sill waiting.. COME ON IRELAND!! :smile:

Although World Cup here in NZ was way more convenient.. Damn you 13h time difference.
Reply 44
I'm not expecting England to do well this 6N. After the world cup, it feels like we're starting from scratch so lose or win, all I want is for the team's performance not to implode.
COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!!

Just another 24hrs to go....... *sigh*
scotland A 35-0 against england saxons, good start to the weekend :biggrin:
Reply 47
I HAATTTEEESSS HIIIIMMMMMMM :angry::angry::angry::angry:

On a serious note, I don't like that guy. He's more annoying than Jonathan Davies and that's saying something.
in 7 hours time the cup will be back where it belongs, edinburgh
Reply 49
He's an angry man but who could blame him? Toby Flood is crap.

I think it's got something to do with his slight speech impediment and the fact that he looks nothing like what he sounds like. When you hear him I expect him to look like John Motson but he just looks like an oaf.

But yer probably because he's English, I don't like Guscott either but that because he chooses not to answer the questions about the Welsh clubs when he does his FAQ thing for the BBC.
THIS has made my morning, should be itneresting listing to him and johnny beattie/nicol doing commentry today especially if scotland are winning
France
England
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
Italy
Can i join the hating Brian Moore camp?! I cannot stand him. And ever since he's done his refereeing qualifications he seems to want to argue and debate every single decision a referee makes, particularly during scrums. The ref may not always get it right, but stfu Brian!
Brian Moore's awesome (from a Welsh fan). Just adds the spice of comedy and light hearted stuff to the table.
l0l @ brian moore
Reply 55
England players look incredibly young :holmes:
The gold line on the scotish kit is making those kids look obese!

Should be interesting to see how the new look england team plays.
Reply 57
What a horrible gimmick :rofl2: That should never be repeated again.
Reply 58
What a boring match, like watching two school teams play. So many childish mistakes.
can't stand guscott as a pundit, after 40 mins of a team thats been together for 2 weeks he's already slating them and they're only 3 points down.

Quick Reply

Latest