The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I hold my pen like style F mainly I think, occasionally style G. :pierre:
Reply 62
somewhere between style A and style D i think..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 63
If I'm writing I'm definitely B, but for drawing I mostly hold pencils pretty loosely in the middle so it can swing about :tongue: my drawing is pretty messy :smile:
I hold mine like this like a boss.

Just kidding, I write like style b.
(edited 11 years ago)
I shove it up my nose, and sneeze to move it about.
Reply 66
How long does it take to write properly like style A?
Reply 67
How long does it take to write properly like style A?
I don't write like any of those hmmm
Original post by String.
You need advice on how to hold your pen?

Surely if you can write legibly, and reasonably quickly it doesn't matter where you hold it? Whether that be the supposed 'normal' way or up your nose. Whatever works works bro.

Why is a pen treated as different to any other instrument? Surely the way you hold your hammer has a significant impact on the way the nail goes in.
Reply 70
So you're trying to tell me I'm the only one to shove the pen up my ass and sneeze out the ink.
Y'all weird.
Reply 71
I tend to hold the pen with the index and thumb and then use the other 3 fingers as a sled

100_6796.jpg

It has its consequences..

100_6797.jpg

[[ANGRY LEFT HANDED SHOUTING]]
Reply 72
between my 3rd and 4th finger, right hand.
Style G, obviously :wink:

I think B mostly, but I've been told that's wrong, so who knows
Reply 75
Styles B, C and F.. However I hold the pen/ pencil at the nib (and really hard) so I've got a callus on my middle finger... I've also got a partially shiny little finger because I drag my hand across the paper... :/
B.
Style C
Reply 78
I would genuinely stare in wonder if I ever found someone who writes in Style D.
Original post by Pulse.
I would genuinely stare in wonder if I ever found someone who writes in Style D.

We are unique beings indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest