If you don't mind me asking what did you do after school coz I got kicked out sixth form and I don't know what to do next?(Original post by Jake22)
I'm sorry to break it to you but you are talking out of your hole or rather just parroting back what has been force fed to you by overbearing parents and school teachers.
Me and many of my friends finished school at 16 and many of us are doing well for themselves now. For example:
- D is a self employed gas fitter and makes over £35k
- N worked for estate agencies for a few years before setting up his own lettings agency with a friend. He also owns several of his own properties that he lets out.
- C worked started working in tech support and is now a network admin making around £30k
- M is in the police
- S is in the Royal Military Police
- Before I went back in to full time education, I was an insurance underwriter working for a major financial institution. When I finally decided to go to university, I turned down an overseas job offer that would have netted me £40k in my first year at 21 years old.
and the oldest of us is 28 so it isn't as if we are going back very far into history.
Is it worth going to Sixth Form / College and university?
Step 1: Reply
Step 2: RegisterThanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post Already a member? Sign in
Oops, something wasn't right
please check the following: