The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Visit day - travelling by car

Hii,

I have a visit day tomorrow for Computer Science and am in need of some help. What postcode should I put into the tomtom, to take me to the uni lol?

Also, can we park in any pay and display car park?

Thanks!!!
Reply 1
NG7 2RD is the blanket postcode for the whole campus, but if you put in NG7 2QX (Hugh Stewart) or NG7 2QW (Cripps), those halls are next to the main visitors car park. You Sat Nav may well bring you to the front entrance of either hall, in which case carry on and keep turning left only or right only and you'll eventually get to the car park! It should be signposted.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Acidedge
NG7 2RD is the blanket postcode for the whole campus, but if you put in NG7 2QX (Hugh Stewart) or NG7 2QW (Cripps), those halls are next to the main visitors car park. You Sat Nav may well bring you to the front entrance of either hall, in which case carry on and keep turning left only or right only and you'll eventually get to the car park! It should be signposted.

Cheers for the help! Got there in good time and had an amazing day! :biggrin:

Thanks again!
Reply 3
Which building are you in for the interview? Use the postcode for that building and check if there's a car park for it...though there generally is. Not expensive either, think I paid 50p when I went.
Lakhvir, were you the asian guy with a black coat? :P
Original post by alistaircook
Lakhvir, were you the asian guy with a black coat? :P

Yes, I was :wink:

Did we speak? I cannot remember :confused:
Yes, I was

Did we speak? I cannot remember

Naw, don't think we did.

I was the Chinese guy with the black barber jacket and Chino's with a mohawk :P Don't know if you remember me.
Naw, don't think we did.

I was the Chinese guy with the black barber jacket and Chino's with a mohawk :P Don't know if you remember me.

The one who was going to get the train late? The one who was talking about going to the cinema? :P
Yeah haha lol, ended up wandering around Nottingham and buying a pair of Fred Perry pumps, convinced the guy at the till I was already a student at Nottingham and got a 20% discount.

You firming at Nottingham by the way?
Yeah haha lol, ended up wandering around Nottingham and buying a pair of Fred Perry pumps, convinced the guy at the till I was already a student at Nottingham and got a 20% discount.

You firming at Nottingham by the way?

Ooh, lucky you :wink:

I'm really thinking about firming it! How about you? Where else have you applied? :smile:

P.s. quote me next time! :smile:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Ooh, lucky you :wink:

I'm really thinking about firming it! How about you? Where else have you applied? :smile:

P.s. quote me next time! :smile:

I've applied Essex, Queen Mary, Reading and Plymouth. Got offers from three of them and got an interview at Essex.

Got an offer from Nottingham aswell of course :wink:

Yeah, Nottingham is definetely going to be my firm with Queen Mary as the backup most likely.
I've applied Essex, Queen Mary, Reading and Plymouth. Got offers from three of them and got an interview at Essex.

Got an offer from Nottingham aswell of course :wink:

Yeah, Nottingham is definetely going to be my firm with Queen Mary as the backup most likely.

Nice choices :smile:

I've applied to: Nottingham, Birmingham, QMUL(SNAP:P), Aston and Nottingham Trent :smile:

Deciding between Nottingham and Birmingham for firm and most likely QMUL for insurance :smile: Have an open day at QMUL on the 17th :/

Good luck at your interview! Let me know how you get on :smile:
Cheers pal :smile:

I have to say though, the Jubillee campus does look very nice.

By the way, what really surprised me was that there were a few girls in our potential class! Isn't the ratio of female to male for computer science ranging from like 1:53000?
Cheers pal :smile:

I have to say though, the Jubillee campus does look very nice.

By the way, what really surprised me was that there were a few girls in our potential class! Isn't the ratio of female to male for computer science ranging from like 1:53000?

It is really nice! I want self catered accommodation, but I want to live near University Park :frown:

Lol, I know. But remember, there are lots of different open days so obviously everyone wasn't at the one day. There will be only a few girls haha - but there are loads of girls at the uni overall :biggrin:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
It is really nice! I want self catered accommodation, but I want to live near University Park :frown:

Lol, I know. But remember, there are lots of different open days so obviously everyone wasn't at the one day. There will be only a few girls haha - but there are loads of girls at the uni overall :biggrin:

Our tour guide wasn't bad herself :wink:

And that blonde who was here with her mum...I'm not going to say anymore given the slight chance that she actually posts on TSR and is reading this so....:tongue:
Our tour guide wasn't bad herself :wink:

And that blonde who was here with her mum...I'm not going to say anymore given the slight chance that she actually posts on TSR and is reading this so....:tongue:

Oh yeah lol :wink:

It's quite spooky haha :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending