The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA A PSYA2 29th May 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Hey guess, any guesses/predictions for the 12 marker on this paper. I'm hoping some stress comes up as iv'e revised that the most
Anyone doing skype revision l
Reply 102
:sigh: stress is so stressful to revise.
Reply 103
Original post by nm786
:sigh: stress is so stressful to revise.

tell me about it lol.
Reply 104
Original post by kieran1502
Hey guess, any guesses/predictions for the 12 marker on this paper. I'm hoping some stress comes up as iv'e revised that the most

cognitive approach. I was looking today at past papers to predict which one of the approaches might come up. There was a general question about naming two approaches and saying things about them but never unless my memory serves me wrongly cognitive approach hasnt been up on its own as a biggie.
Reply 105
do we have to learn snowball effect and social cryptoamnesia?
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes - they always ask a question on social change and social cryptoamnesia is needed.
Reply 107
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Yes - they always ask a question on social change and social cryptoamnesia is needed.

thanks,
Original post by nm786
thanks,

No problem, mate; cheers for the notes :smile:
Reply 109
Original post by Id and Ego seek
No problem, mate; cheers for the notes :smile:

you're welcome, :hat2:
i hope my notes have helped,
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 110
Hi,
can someone please tell me how i should go about answering this question:
What are the implications for social change of research into social influence? (6 marks)
thanks.
Reply 111
Original post by cdoyle
cognitive approach. I was looking today at past papers to predict which one of the approaches might come up. There was a general question about naming two approaches and saying things about them but never unless my memory serves me wrongly cognitive approach hasnt been up on its own as a biggie.

YAY i really hope its on one of the approaches :biggrin:
I'm doing this exam.
I hate Psychology with a passion and I'm dropping it next year but I still want a decent pass :tongue:
I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I've only just finished the unit and I haven't done any revision... this isn't going to go well.
Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by Alotties
I'm doing this exam.
I hate Psychology with a passion and I'm dropping it next year but I still want a decent pass :tongue:
I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I've only just finished the unit and I haven't done any revision... this isn't going to go well.
Good luck everyone :smile:

Well is there anything that you don't understand and if you let us know on this thread about topics you may need help in then we could help you.Also, don't worry, you have enough time to revise everything and do past papers though it may be best to do the hard topics first and then just do past papers and eventually you would have covered everything. You can still be able to go over the easier topics.
Original post by starfish232
Well is there anything that you don't understand and if you let us know on this thread about topics you may need help in then we could help you.Also, don't worry, you have enough time to revise everything and do past papers though it may be best to do the hard topics first and then just do past papers and eventually you would have covered everything. You can still be able to go over the easier topics.

I don't have time to fully cover all aspects of this unit. I can't remember a thing about stress but I'm pretty good with the other topics I'd like to assume.
I have 2 weeks until my exams start and 8 exams in that time (including this one and my psya1 exam) and as Psychology is my 4th/5th subject it doesn't get priority.
This psychology one is my last exam so I'm gonna cover things as best I can for now and do some major cramming.
Thanks for the advice though, I'll be sure to hang around here and post in between revision times.
Reply 115
Original post by starfish232

Hi, can you please tell me how to answer this question including A01 and A02:
What are the implications for social change of research into social influence? (6 marks)
thanks. :smile:
Original post by nm786
if anyone wants revision notes for this exam then please see attached:
(These notes are not the same as those seen from other threads)

and good luck everyone!!!

Thank you so much! :smile:
Reply 117
Original post by AwkwardPenguin
Thank you so much! :smile:

no problem.
Original post by nm786
do we have to learn snowball effect and social cryptoamnesia?

whats social cryptoamnesia? ive never heard of it :/
Reply 119
Original post by megfashion
whats social cryptoamnesia? ive never heard of it :/

when majority accepts minority's view and then when minority become the majority somehow those who accepted minority's view can't remember if they (the minority) were the minority. :redface:
i think this is what it is, make sense? :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending