The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Should a completely flat chested woman have to wear a bikini top at a swimming pool?

Scroll to see replies

woman breasts = boner

man breasts = hard tits
Original post by ckingalt
Why do men have nipples in the first place?

They develop before the influence of chromosome and hormones which determine what sex the baby will be. Effectively all embryos start as female but the Y chromsome and testosterone kick in and cause the baby to follow male development - nipples are developed before this though. Male nipples have got no function other than being somewhat aesthetically pleasing..
Reply 62
Original post by daisydaffodil
They develop before the influence of chromosome and hormones which determine what sex the baby will be. Effectively all embryos start as female but the Y chromsome and testosterone kick in and cause the baby to follow male development - nipples are developed before this though. Male nipples have got no function other than being somewhat aesthetically pleasing..

Pos for possessing superfluous knowledge, and because you said my nipples are aesthetically pleasing. Don’t deny it, I know what you meant. :colondollar:
Original post by rigamortus
The loss of self esteem your misguided reasoning will cause small breasted women around the uk leaves me no option but to consider you either a dunder headed buffoon at best or an inconsiderate disgusting human being at worst. Pick one.

As a small chested ladychildperson, i found it reasonable. I want to go topless. No tan lines.
The only reason men are turned on (as much as they are) is because they have been deemed as a part of the body that is classed as indecent exposure. If all women were aloud to be topless if it is hot or they are swimming people would not be bothered. Look at other countries. When u go abroad to places where toplesness for a woman is the norm, nobody cares or even looks twice at them.
but if they are not gonna wear a bikini, how am i supposed to hide my erection?
The only reason men are turned on by the breast of a woman (as much as they are) is because they have been deemed as a naughty part of the body that is classed as indecent exposure. If going topless in public due to hot weather or are going swimming was aloud and became the norm nobody would care. Look at other countries. Loads of them allow a woman to be topless and nobody looks twice at them or gets as you turned on because it is the norm.

Latest

Trending

Trending