The Student Room Group

Moving To Spain

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bear_Grylls
Yep, i live opposite the beach so its in a "nicer" area of la linea, rent is so much cheaper than gibraltar! better restuarents and night life here to,

U been?

I have eaten at the McDonalds in La Linea more times than I care to remember.

I know this is in know way helpful or even interesting but I just wanted to join in!
Original post by Bear_Grylls
Yep, i live opposite the beach so its in a "nicer" area of la linea, rent is so much cheaper than gibraltar! better restuarents and night life here to,

U been?

Yes, I've stayed there before and surprisingly liked the place...not the hellhole it's portrayed as being (same with Algeciras). Still hate Gibraltar though!
Reply 22
Original post by abbyheat
I have eaten at the McDonalds in La Linea more times than I care to remember.

I know this is in know way helpful or even interesting but I just wanted to join in!

haha really, im proud to say ive avoided going there yet
Reply 23
HiIll be moving to Barcelona in September with my wife, for my LLM degree and following is my campus address:Observatorio de la Globalización c/ Adolf Florensa, 8 08028 Barcelona Spain Please advise the most cost effective and nearby accommodation for us.
Reply 24
Hi,

I will be going for my masters degree to Barcelona in September 2015 and my campus address is as follows:

Observatorio
de la Globalización
c/ Adolf Florensa, 8
08028 Barcelona
Spain

Please advise where I can find the most convenient and cost effective accommodation. My wife will be with me.

Quick Reply

Latest