Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

University of Ulster applicants 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got anything from them?

I've just been sent an offer for Criminology and Criminal Justice for a DDM in my BTEC
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope waiting on an offer for English from them and since ive got my A Level results from last year and I meet the requirments im hoping its gonna say Unconditional offer one of these days when I log in lol.

I was hoping they would be quick and have offers out before the end of January...seems not.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer for Law at Magee at the begining of the week and also have an interview for social work next wednesday (Stressing me out big time). Still waiting to hear back from Nursing and English.

Hope you hear back soon!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nics012)
    I got an unconditional offer for Law at Magee at the begining of the week and also have an interview for social work next wednesday (Stressing me out big time). Still waiting to hear back from Nursing and English.

Hope you hear back soon!
    Thats good thanks for telling me that. I can stop worrying im the only one who is still waiting lol.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear about biomedical engineering and biomedical science. Reaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to do biomedical engineering at UUJ. Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to here from Jordanstown too. For Computing Science (BSc) - G400 and Computing Science (Mobile Technologies) (BSc) - G422. Wish they'd come soon
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today for Films Studies and Journalism. Quite happy with it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joelburr)
    Anyone got anything from them?

I've just been sent an offer for Criminology and Criminal Justice for a DDM in my BTEC
    Darn it. I'm still waiting to hear back for that course. I'm also doing a BTEC, so hopefully a conditional offer will come through soon for Jordanstown.

I did get an offer for Law with Criminology at UUJ, so that's great at least!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting back to hear on criminology and criminal justice, politics and criminology and social policy with criminology, needless to say I am terrified every time I get an email, makes it worse that I'm on a gap year at the minute so my offer will either be unconditional or unsuccessful, scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cannot tell ya how good it is to know that I'm not the only one who hasn't heard back, I've been stressing about it for ages.

Good luck with them! Hopefully you'll get something back soon. (:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I wish they would speed everything up a bit! Awk thanks and the same to you, good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckeys446)
    Haha yeah I wish they would speed everything up a bit! Awk thanks and the same to you, good luck!
    Mine just came through (:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for English from Coleraine. Oh yehhhhhhh

Can someone just tell me with unconditional offers there does not seem to be a straight "accept" in the reply. I take it I put firm in the reply choice?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dbx125)
    Unconditional offer for English from Coleraine. Oh yehhhhhhh

Can someone just tell me with unconditional offers there does not seem to be a straight "accept" in the reply. I take it I put firm in the reply choice?
    I believe so - put it as your firm once you have all your decisions back.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Coleraine, English.
    Don't think I'll be going though, much too far from home
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BronaghTodd18)
    Don't think I'll be going though, much too far from home
    That's pretty much why I'm going. My family are spread up and down great Britain and the republic of Ireland, but none have braved the border into Northern Ireland yet, so I get a nice few years away
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning to communte from Belfast lol everyday?? Im probably insane doing it but I know 1 or 2 others who are and I just cant face leaving Belfast nor have the money to,at least not for this first year. Just wondering from anyone's experience if I will be able to enjoy any sort of nightlife/freshers etc if commuting from Belfast considering id have to get home or crash somewhere at like 3am lmao.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dbx125)
    Anyone planning to communte from Belfast lol everyday?? Im probably insane doing it but I know 1 or 2 others who are and I just cant face leaving Belfast nor have the money to,at least not for this first year. Just wondering from anyone's experience if I will be able to enjoy any sort of nightlife/freshers etc if commuting from Belfast considering id have to get home or crash somewhere at like 3am lmao.
    I was wondering the same thing. I live in Ballyclare and we're already practically at the bottom of the accommodation list for Queen's so there's even less chance of me getting accommodation at UUJ! Was thinking of just staying at home the first year then maybe sharing a house or something in later years.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer from uni of ulster for Pharmacy (MPharm) fro 2012 entry undergrad???????? I have not got one!

My AS grades are AABB in chem, bio., maths and ict.

GCSE 3A* 4A (one short course tho!) and 3Bs

Do u think I will get an offer i got an offer from queen fro paharmacy but i know the places are very limted at ulster (only 35!!!!!!)???????
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer from uni of ulster for Pharmacy (MPharm) fro 2012 entry undergrad???????? I have not got one!

My AS grades are AABB in chem, bio., maths and ict.

GCSE 3A* 4A (one short course tho!) and 3Bs

Do u think I will get an offer i got an offer from queen for pharmacy but i know the places are very limted at ulster (only 35!!!!!!)???????

Do u think i WILL GET AN OFFER????

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 16, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.