The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think all the inactive Reps should be initially contacted via PM to inform them that their lack of activity shall result in their expulsion from the MUN.
Reply 21
I have already contacted the SG and he has said he PM'ed them, this message was sent on Monday/Tuesday.
Argentina (Refused) sends apologies, but is getting active again. That's the only response I've had, even though I've been away for two days. But a final warning would be the decent thing to do.

Nightowl, how is this poll working? Is it those reps with >n votes that go, or the top n reps, or what?
Reply 23
Right, I thought "Hows this going to work" after I posted the poll, and I decided it would be best if its the people who have the least votes who stay, e.g. everyone has 9-10 but someone else has 2-3 then the 2-3 people stay. Make sense? :s-smilie:
Reply 24
conditions should always be pre-defined in such a vote, otherwise its open to subjectivity
Reply 25
How about: All reps with a vote of within 25% of the most voted be removed.
Reply 26
Sounds good :biggrin:
Reply 27
aiman
How about: All reps with a vote of within 25% of the most voted be removed.

hmmm... I don't like it. How about since not voting for someone could be seen as voting 'no, they shouldnt be removed', reps with over 50% of the number of voters saying 'yes' should be removed

or another percentage... maybe 60?
Reply 28
meh, tell someone not to vote for in a certain way and odds are they'll do it. unlucky simeon.
Reply 29
Isn't it funny how people turn up and post just as they're about to be kicked off.
Reply 30
brimstone1
Isn't it funny how people turn up and post just as they're about to be kicked off.

That's basic human instinct, isn't it? :biggrin:
Reply 31
I dot care if they come back just as they're about to be kicked off, aslong as they're coming back, and know if they disapear again it's curtains :cool:
I'd just like to point out something: Vienna's taking part in "BBC-Impartial or not" right now, yet she can't be bothered with this? I say we give her 15 minutes. If she does not post within the next 15 minutes, expel her.
Reply 33
I'd just like to point out something: Vienna's taking part in "BBC-Impartial or not" right now, yet she can't be bothered with this? I say we give her 15 minutes. If she does not post within the next 15 minutes, expel her.

Alternatively, we could wait till tomorrow, when the poll closes and then ask the Secretary-General to expel the most inactive members from the UN.
Reply 34
so more yes than no votes means theyre out then?
Reply 35
so more yes than no votes means theyre out then?

There are no "no" votes. You can only vote ''Yes'' on this poll
Reply 36
yes but look further up at my idea - not voting for someone is the same is voting 'no' isnt it
Reply 37
ie 16 voters at the moments, anyone with more than 8 is removed
Reply 38
aaronc2
ie 16 voters at the moments, anyone with more than 8 is removed

I think it should be anyone with five or more votes. Lets face it, most of these people post elsewhere, yet not on MUN. That shows their level of commitment here. Get 'em out!
Reply 39
Stop voting me already dangit! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending