The Student Room Group

Student Finance

I'll keep it short. I applied for SF in March and only now have they finally got round to sorting it which means I didn't receive any previous payments that I was meant to. Will I still be given these now it's sorted? Or will they just pay me from here onwards, because I think it's slightly unfair that because they were taking their time and 'misplaced' my application (they said so on the phone) that I had to pay rent for my accommodation for two months, that i could barely afford. So will they give me back pay or not?
Reply 1
Original post by MurderSceneKidz
I'll keep it short. I applied for SF in March and only now have they finally got round to sorting it which means I didn't receive any previous payments that I was meant to. Will I still be given these now it's sorted? Or will they just pay me from here onwards, because I think it's slightly unfair that because they were taking their time and 'misplaced' my application (they said so on the phone) that I had to pay rent for my accommodation for two months, that i could barely afford. So will they give me back pay or not?

Yes, you'll get back pay. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending