The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accomodation

Does anyone know with accom. is it 1st come 1st served basis kinda thing? like if u reply back later.(saying u want kings as firm)..i.e In april. are u less likely to get a certain room/placE?

coz im waiting to visit a uni. but i know i want kings as firm..but i js dont know if i should put an insurance...so confusing lol damit
x
Not sure how they do it, but it isn't first come first served, so don't worry. =)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Their are details about this in the accomodation brochure. It's full time undergrads and internationals first... Briefly, it's me first.
King's has to be your firm and it helps if you've let them know about accomm by 15th March, when they start compiling the lists of people for accomm next academic year.

feel.the.Sunshine!
Reply 4
:eek: So hurry up Warwick or I'll withdraw!
Reply 5
feel.the.Sunshine!
King's has to be your firm and it helps if you've let them know about accomm by 15th March, when they start compiling the lists of people for accomm next academic year.

feel.the.Sunshine!

won't be visiting the other uni (brunel) til 29th march..grr..should i even bother?

but being a 1st year under grad. ure always guranteed a place anyways..but i wana decent place..like GDS..lol which 1's tend to be most popular?
x
Well, King's is much better than Brunel, and central London is much nicer than Uxbridge, IMO.
^ Re-hee-hee-hee-ally?!
it's not first come first served?!
bøsse.
There's a ballot for all applications received by the deadline, Røvhul! :smile:

feel.the.Moonlight!
thx, spasser :frown:

pi
Reply 11
ok thanx everyone =)

i know KINGS IS MUCHHHH BETTER!
but js incase i dont get in..i may need insurance..but dunoo..coz i cld go thru clearing..brunel probs still be there LOL
x

Latest