The Student Room Group

RAF Selection Test - Revision material, books etc?

Hi, can anyone recommend any good books that would help with revising for the selection test?

I would use the internet but I do not have access to a pc very often.

Sorry for posting this in a new thread, but I am in a library and haven't alot of time. My Selection Test is in 10 days, so I am quite worried about being ready.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Matt.
Reply 1
Things what I have heard is don't waste money buying revision booklets... However there is a Airman selection post with brief interview questions, why don't you copy and paste and print the information to revise from? :smile:
Reply 2
Get a copy of the 'RAF - Next Steps' book from your AFCO or, when you can go online, look for the aptitude tests on the RAF Careers website.
Reply 3
They should of already given you a book with the test in the back. If you do not have this you can go on their website www.rafcareers.mod.uk and type 'practice test' in the search bar. Or go in to your local AFCO and as for a copy.
Reply 4
Thanks for your replies:smile:

I purchased a book call armed forces tests which looks good. Also, I have been scouring the internet for practice psychometric and aptitude tests, so hopefully these will help me too.
Reply 5
You really did not need to pay for material the RAF do not endorse any training aids to the tests for a reason there isn't much point. If it is the AST your worried about just make sure your mental arithmetic and memory games

Quick Reply

Latest