The Student Room Group

Count to 100 before a Möd, Supermöd or Admin Posts MK XII

Since it didn't look like anyone else was going to do it any time soon, I bring you the latest Count to 100 thread.

You should know the drill by now, but if you don't, the aim is to count to 100 before a moderator, supermoderator or admin posts and resets the count to zero. (Note: consecutive posts by the same user only count as one)

Previous thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1852294
A handy way to see which moderators are online: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/users_online.php

Victories
04/2/12 scoutzawwar
04/2/12 scoutzawwar
13/2/12 Alofleicester
16/2/12 Alofleicester

Now, that that's out of the way, let's get counting.

EDIT: If there's a victory and I'm not online at that time, could someone quote me so I know to add it to the above list.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
And we learn quickly that this thread may not win.
First kill!

EDIT: Damn you GEG :emo:
Reply 4
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
First kill!

Original post by greeneyedgirl
And we learn quickly that this thread may not win.

Were you two just lying in wait for the new thread just so you can get the first kill?

First kill!

Aww sorry hun, I feel all guilty now :colondollar: I'll let you have first big kill :yep:
Reply 6
Original post by Gemini92
Were you two just lying in wait for the new thread just so you can get the first kill?

Nope, I'm just browsing TSR and was checking watched threads, saw old one had been shut and came here to put you in your place.
Original post by Gemini92

Nah, I saw - skyhigh - had posted on the other thread on my watched threads list so figured a new thread was ready to be killed.
Coincidence :h:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Aww sorry hun, I feel all guilty now :colondollar: I'll let you have first big kill :yep:

Don't worry about it, and you're best off getting most kills. I still have far too much work I ought to be doing :sadnod:
Reply 9
Nah, I saw - skyhigh - had posted on the other thread on my watched threads list so figured a new thread was ready to be killed.
Coincidence :h:

Don't worry about it, and you're best off getting most kills. I still have far too much work I ought to be doing :sadnod:

Well I don't know how long I'll be hanging around on the thread for tbh :tongue: but while I'm here I will be killing...not like I can do much else at the minute :nah:

How are you anyway?
Reply 11
Reply 12
Reply 13
Reply 14
Reply 15
Reply 16
Reply 17
Reply 18
Reply 19
Yay, new fred! :gah: :teeth:

fifteen :woo: