The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Original post by iJess
I'm quite annoyed :frown: My toshibha laptop has had to go in to repair after only having it 4 months so I'm hoping it will be back by study leave.

I'm having to use downstairs computer now revising for moon on the tides by watching the clips on youtube :smile:

I've never had a laptop, ordering one this week. :smile:
Hey watched the hunger games today :biggrin: Was great!
Original post by iJess
I'm quite annoyed :frown: My toshibha laptop has had to go in to repair after only having it 4 months so I'm hoping it will be back by study leave.

I'm having to use downstairs computer now revising for moon on the tides by watching the clips on youtube :smile:

aw unlucky but wow 4 months? what were you doing downloading er white creamy mayonnaise games?

At least your watching the clips of youtube ^^

Original post by blueray

Seriousness, thats the most random thing i ever heard from you :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sheel1
aw unlucky but wow 4 months? what were you doing downloading er white creamy mayonnaise games?

At least your watching the clips of youtube ^^

Seriousness, thats the most random thing i ever heard from you :s-smilie:

Calling me random....:rolleyes:
Original post by blueray
Calling me random....:rolleyes:

yups... ooh i saw the most cutes poodle today , it looked like this: click here

Yay! i neg rate
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sheel1
yups... ooh i saw the most cutes poodle today , it looked like this: click here

....right.
Original post by blueray
....right.

;p

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cubic
I've never had a laptop, ordering one this week. :smile:

Feels great when you get your first laptop. Your very own virtual personal space, which nobody can mess with! I'm using my iPad, which has its advantages and disadvantages.
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Feels great when you get your first laptop. Your very own virtual personal space, which nobody can mess with! I'm using my iPad, which has its advantages and disadvantages.

sorry for saying this:

Original post by Sheel1
sorry for saying this:

I fail to see the point in that post
I fail to see the point in that post

IKR :frown: but i just find it funny :P

Reply 2291
Original post by iJess

Could you link me to some good clips (Character and voice) please?
They sound like excellent career paths!

Of course, you know what CERN is :biggrin: I was just making sure, you be surprised as to how many people are totally oblivious of what they do at CERN -.-
They also do a Students Summer Programme, where Undergraduates can go over to CERN for 8-13 weeks over the summer holidays and attend lectures and workshops over there. It seems very interesting and I will definitely be applying when the time comes!

Ahh, thanks :awesome:

haha, fair point...
I'll probably apply to it as well...It would be good to get some experience under my belt. :yep:
Original post by blueray

As good as the book?
Reply 2294
Original post by TheDizzeeKid
As good as the book?

I didn't think so :\ I think I would've enjoyed the film more had I not have read the book before hand
Original post by Caz.123
I didn't think so :\ I think I would've enjoyed the film more had I not have read the book before hand

Ahh...It's kind of the same with me and the Harry potter films :/
Ahh...It's kind of the same with me and the Harry potter films :/

I agree 100%. I was so annoyed when I watched the films! I read all the book first you see. Everybody thinks the films are great, but they are really crap in my opinion.
I agree 100%. I was so annoyed when I watched the films! I read all the book first you see. Everybody thinks the films are great, but they are really crap in my opinion.

Yeahh....The films are way too over-rated IMO. They should have made the films with different plots to the book :ahee:
Original post by blueray

I saw that last friday! I thought it was actually really good! Need to read the books now though! :P
Yeahh....The films are way too over-rated IMO. They should have made the films with different plots to the book :ahee:

My sister absolutely loved the films. She watched them every single day. I constantly told her to read the book, and she repeatedly refused. Finally, she gave in. She read them every single minute of the day, never put them down. I didn't see her for 2 weeks! Then she watched the films again, realised how bad they are, nd never watched them since! (she decided to read the books again). :rolleyes:

Did you know that J.K.Rowling sought to portray Dumbledore as gay? Not many people know that one...

Also, have you heard abut the major malfunction that J.K.Rowling didn't think about when creating the marauders map? :wink:

Latest