Reply 2920
Original post by CharlieBoardman
How about both combined?

That sounds good too.
Original post by rock.and.rose
They don't make Hummers anymore.

Good job too.

Planet killing machines!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201149433984574/sort/priceasc/usedcars/make/hummer/quicksearch/true/postcode/st54bn/radius/1500/page/2?logcode=p :drool:

If you want eco friendly, look at the Fisker Karma :cool:
Original post by Cubic
That sounds good too.

I was always stuck between Maths and Physica.. Then one day, I thought, hey, why not do both? :biggrin: and it stuck :smile:
Lmao, 0.1 miles to the gallon.

Personally, I find them ugly.

Too true.

My uncle had one (this is over in the States, where my dad is originally from) and I think it did a maximum of 12mpg.

Any long journeys he made, he'd have to plan his route carefully, to make sure he passed gas stations regularly. There are a lot of what I call "ghost roads" out there, the ones you see in movies, that you can drive on for mile after mile and not see a sign of life. He would avoid them if he could!

Anyway, he got rid of it a couple of years back, and it has saved him a fortune!
(edited 12 years ago)
Too true.

My uncle has one (this is over in the States, where my dad is originally from) and I think it did a maximum of 12mpg.

Any long journeys he made, he'd have to plan his route carefully, to make sure he passed gas stations regularly. There are a lot of what I call "ghost roads" out there, the ones you see in movies, that you can drive on for mile after mile and not see a sign of life. He would avoid them if he could!

Anyway, he got rid of it a couple of years back, and it's saved him a fortune!

What an inconvenience! Imagine having to plan routes everytime you went on a long journey! :O you could run two cars for less money than a Hummer! :L
Sum1 Help me Pl0x !@
Is edexcel gcse Double/Triple science IAA Grade boundaries as follows
A*=32/36. A=28/36. B=24/36. C=20/36.

btw how long would it take to develop an ear for a mfl gcse exam and how long would i have to study i got 36days til my french listening exam how many hours would you suggest i do now til then ?

how would i revise for edexcel history unit 3 a divided union source exam ?
What grade would you recommend I need at GCSE to take French to AS Level ?
How big is the jump from gcse -> a level for french.
B grade students is almost impossible at GCSE, a struggle for A grade students n quite difficult for A*s.
Is it true the jump is so big majority of the students even A/A* drop out within the first week n that why the classes are so small ? Lmao =)) :colone: :eek:
What an inconvenience! Imagine having to plan routes everytime you went on a long journey! :O you could run two cars for less money than a Hummer! :L

A few months before he got rid of it, I was visiting, and my cousin (his daughter) and I went to a gig.

She asked him to drive us, and he said "you know the rules, you have to give me gas money," to which my cousin replied, "forget it, it'll be cheaper for us to get a taxi!!"

:biggrin:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
B grade students is almost impossible at GCSE, a struggle for A grade students n quite difficult for A*s.
Is it true the jump is so big majority of the students even A/A* drop out within the first week n that why the classes are so small ? Lmao =)) :colone: :eek:

At least an A I'd say...
A few months before he got rid of it, I was visiting, and my cousin (his daughter) and I went to a gig.

She asked him to drive us, and he said "you know the rules, you have to give me gas money," to which my cousin replied, "forget it, it'll be cheaper for us to get a taxi!!"

:biggrin:

Lmao! That is quite hilarious! :biggrin: He was going to make you pay as money? What the hell!

I've only ever been to America once, New York. And I loved! I'd love to go to other places in the US.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Revision day tomorrow, so I'm up early! Na'night, sweet dreams :smile:
Lmao! That is quite hilarious! :biggrin: He was going to make you pay as money? What the hell!

I've only ever been to America once, New York. And I loved! I'd love to go to other places in the US.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Revision day tomorrow, so I'm up early! Na'night, sweet dreams :smile:

Well it was expensive to run! :biggrin:

Night.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

You need A+ to meet college requirements.
Reply 2932

I think I'm gonna go to sleep too after 'Calculations using bond energies'. After this I've finished 4 out of 5 chapters and I think I'll leave the 5th one until I'm taught it in school.

So I'll be doing physics tommorow. :smile:
Quick question, I done a GCSE beforehand and passed with a C while the rest are A/A*. Is there any way i can omitt that C grade from affecting my Gcse Grade score or what is done is done and i have no choice but to retake?
Original post by Dalek1099
You need A+ to meet college requirements.

Not necessarily. Although no one currently takes the course at my future sixth form, the minimum entry requirement is a B (although I'd recommend an A at minimum).
Original post by Pandora.
Not necessarily. Although no one currently takes the course at my future sixth form, the minimum entry requirement is a B (although I'd recommend an A at minimum).

the minimum at my college is an A:confused:
Reply 2936
the minimum at my college is an A:confused:

Requirements differ between colleges (obviously).
Just wondered has anyone started learning Poetry yet?-I start after the easter holidays for the May exam
Just wondered has anyone started learning Poetry yet?-I start after the easter holidays for the May exam

Most of us will have yes, since we only have a few weeks left. :wink:

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean! Odd, that doesn't leave you much time. :confused: Are you just doing pure poetry until the exam? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Pandora.
Most of us will have yes, since we only half a few weeks left. :wink:

Is it tough?because I need a little into an A* to get an A* in Literature(55/60 UMS).How do you revise?-I can't find an Edexcel Poetry revision guide:mad:.

Latest