The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sheel1
Linear programming is pretty easy, watch this video clip it will help you out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4K6HYLHREQ

I know it is, I fully understand it, I just don't particularly enjoy studying it. Thanks anyway :smile:
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Are you doing the conflict section?

what're you studying

Im studying Mice & Men, inspector calls. And the conflict section, you?

I'm doing exactly what you are doing :smile: Mice & Men, inspector calls. And the conflict section :colone:
Original post by berryripple
I remember our year 11 thread a year ago. Nostalgic!

How are your A-levels going?
Is anyone doing AQA English Lit?

Of Mice and Men and Inspector Calls.
Reply 3044
Original post by berryripple
I remember our year 11 thread a year ago. Nostalgic!

Aha, hey there. :smile:

Are you doing the conflict section?

Relationships.
Original post by blueray
I'm doing exactly what you are doing :smile: Mice & Men, inspector calls. And the conflict section :colone:

Would you like to trade essays closer to the time?
How are your A-levels going?

Great thanks :smile: Didn't do January exams but getting prepared for my 7 May exams.

Original post by Cubic
Aha, hey there. :smile:

Hey :smile:
Reply 3047
Original post by blueray

If this is AQA then I'm also doing the same :five:
Would you like to trade essays closer to the time?

Lol I haven't written any essays! Just notes...:s-smilie:

Original post by ElMoro
If this is AQA then I'm also doing the same :five:

Hey :biggrin:
Eurgh. Look at you all trading English Lit Essays/Notes -.- I don't have the ability or attention span to revise for that horrid subject. I don't have a single care in the world about what grade I achieve in Literature anymore.
Reply 3051

To Kill a Mockingbird, Kindertransport and Character and Voice poems, so completely different to you!
Reply 3052

Good idea to keep it seperate actually.

I doubt anyone makes maths notes, and there probably aren't enough people doing the 'option' subjects so that notes will be useful enough to create a thread.

All that's left is science really.
Reply 3053
Original post by Cubic
Good idea to keep it seperate actually.

I doubt anyone makes maths notes, and there probably aren't enough people doing the 'option' subjects so that notes will be useful enough to create a thread.

All that's left is science really.

Yes and I can imagine that the 'option' subjects would get very confusing with the various exam boards and syllabi within an examboard etc. I guess there's english lang but I dont really know what notes people would have for that?
Original post by CharlieBoardman

No actually, I hate linear programming and inequalities. I much prefere algebra, calculus and trig. It's just that I'm pretty good with all those now, and I left linear programming till last :smile:

Not sure if it's just me, but can't you normally solve linear programming questions through common sense? :colone: Though I suppose it isn't really as straightforward as some algebra/calculus/trig questions can be :tongue:
Original post by justinawe
Not sure if it's just me, but can't you normally solve linear programming questions through common sense? :colone: Though I suppose it isn't really as straightforward as some algebra/calculus/trig questions can be :tongue:

Yes, they're notoriously easy. But I've already revised algebra, trig and calculus plenty of times, and thought it would be wise to revise the topics I haven't done much on. I don't have any trouble with the subject, I just wanted to go over it. :smile:
Reply 3056
Anyone who buys from hotelchocolat is wishing they had 8 eggs left right now. :tongue:
Original post by Cubic
Anyone who buys from hotelchocolat is wishing they had 8 eggs left right now. :tongue:

Yes well, I did buy from hotel chocolate, an I DO still have 8 eggs left :wink:
Reply 3058
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Yes well, I did buy from hotel chocolate, an I DO still have 8 eggs left :wink:

No way, that could have been 16 eggs. :frown:
Original post by Cubic
No way, that could have been 16 eggs. :frown:

I take it you value your chocolate very highly. :biggrin:

Latest