The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ElMoro
You made over three times as many posts than me :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Pandora.
Ouch, that's awful timing! :frown:
How are you feeling now? I hope you'll be back to normal soon. :smile: At least you're not falling too far behind on your studies, so you can get straight back into things (as far as you can) without too much stress. :smile:

Get well soon! :h:

Thanks. :smile:

I'm feeling much better than I was, but still quite weak, so my doctor, parents and the school all agreed it was best for me to remain off school next week. Then it's half-term the following week, so it gives me two weeks to get my strength back up, in order to return to school.

It's just fortunate that the bulk of what I'm not in school for, is preparation for examinations, as opposed to learning lots and lots of new things we haven't covered before.
Haihaihai. I'll try to keep up with this thread more often than I did with the last but, here's for Mark II! :cheers:
Reply 23
OMG! How exciting! <3
Reply 24
Halfway through this essay :work:
Reply 25
My little sister's birthday today. Slept like four hours? So tired. D:
Reply 26
At last we've made it to Mark II :cry2:

Spoiler

ooo new thread! :biggrin:
Guess who's back! My ban is finally over, since they extended it for some reason!

Missed the end of Mark 1 :frown:
Reply 29
Original post by GreenLantern1
Guess who's back! My ban is finally over, since they extended it for some reason!

Why were you banned? :redface:
Reply 30
woooo nice new thread!!!! :smile:
whooop new thread! I hope I'm more active in this thread than I was in the last one!
But anyway, I've got 11 exams in the summer, the first being on the 17th of May (R.E.) and the last being on the 27th of June (Sociology)

I think I'll start revising during half term, just so it doesn't all pile up later on!
Reply 32
What you all up to today? :biggrin:
Reply 33

Spoiler

10 warning points?!
Wow - I made such a large contribution to Mark 1 - my posts accounted for 0.2% of the total! Yay me!

... :unsure:
Reply 35
90% through this essay :work:
Reply 36
Original post by ElMoro
90% through this essay :work:

What's it on? :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by Zotler
My little sister's birthday today. Slept like four hours? So tired. D:

Happy birthday to your sister! :biggrin: Ouch, at least it's the weekend. :tongue:

Original post by GreenLantern1

Welcome back! :biggrin:

Original post by Im_uncreative
whooop new thread! I hope I'm more active in this thread than I was in the last one!
But anyway, I've got 11 exams in the summer, the first being on the 17th of May (R.E.) and the last being on the 27th of June (Sociology)

I think I'll start revising during half term, just so it doesn't all pile up later on!

You do Sociology GCSE? What's it like? :smile:
Yeah, I think I'll do the same to be honest.
Reply 38
I'm dreading GCSE results day this year... the results all get published in the newspaper :frown:
Reply 39
I'm dreading GCSE results day this year... the results all get published in the newspaper :frown:

erghhhh yes...forgot about that!!!!!

Latest