The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justanotherindigo
Ahhh-- good luck!!:biggrin:
And I have Englsih Language to deal with...:frown:

Thanks. :biggrin: - I meant language, I'm just confusing myself, literature is monday after.... :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
How did you do? :smile:

Got 71/72 :smile: Lost a mark on an explanation question; actually surprised I got 2/3 for that question though.
Original post by GreenLantern1
Got 71/72 :smile: Lost a mark on an explanation question; actually surprised I got 2/3 for that question though.

Not bad! :smile: well done.
Original post by Zigggyy.
Hey guuuys, I need some help! (': My calculator (Casio fx-83GT Plus) wont give me answers in surd form which is annoying as it's only just stopped doing it this evening /: Does anyone know how to get it back to normal? Please and thank you! :')

Try clicking the SD button it should be near the bottom right above the numbers
Original post by johannamary
Thanks. :biggrin: - I meant language, I'm just confusing myself, literature is monday after.... :frown: :frown: :frown:

Good Luck!
You'll do well-- :biggrin:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Not bad! :smile: well done.

Lol cheers. Got 72/72 in the Jan 12 mock last weekend so I am pretty sorted on C1.
I'm terrified for my literature exam. I've never been good at english :mad:
Reply 7467
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Try clicking the SD button it should be near the bottom right above the numbers

That's the button that doesnt seem to be working /: Thanks though. :smile:
Original post by ShannonT21
I'm terrified for my literature exam. I've never been good at english :mad:
Thing with literature is you've just got to learn key quotes and sentences and stuff, if you know that you should be ok.
Reply 7469
I actually love literature. I'm gutted that I'll never be doing it again.
17 exactly as well :wink:

I have 19?!?!
Original post by Zigggyy.
That's the button that doesnt seem to be working /: Thanks though. :smile:

Oh right, try resseting the calc
Reply 7472
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Oh right, try resseting the calc

ah, clever! That'll work, thank you!
Original post by johannamary
I have 19?!?!

Ouch.
Lol cheers. Got 72/72 in the Jan 12 mock last weekend so I am pretty sorted on C1.

Does Add Maths cover all C1?
Ouch.

Tell me about it..... I'm gonna die.... (not being melodramatic or anything)

Well done! I'm getting my mock result back tomorrow hopefully :smile:
Just wondering - has anyone heard of the new level 2 further maths paper?? It's a brand new alternative to ad maths, and I need help!!! It basically briefly covers a-level further maths topics and stuff like that...
Original post by Sheel1
In BTEC class in my year they are just copying the books ( AQA ) and get a Distiction, i know it's cheating but why don't you do it?

I wana pass my english Lit :smile: And get a B / A in science :P

HAHA!!! That's exactly what my BTEC class does. We just copy out of the books and do posters explaining the topics we learn in the subject. Easy stuff for me. I've got two teachers. I'm on a Distinction for the units I do with one teacher and then I'm on a Merit for the units I do with the other teacher. Overall, I've completed all my work and should hopefully get higher than a Pass.

Also good luck with English Literature, what books are you doing? I'm doing Purple Hibiscus (love that book) and Touching The Void (No just no). I really hope I get a B in that subject too.
Reply 7479
Who has a French listening exam on May 14th? im soo terrified,i suck at french and listening is way hard! hw are u guys revising for it?

Latest