The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have a link to that video multiplexing-gamer posted a while back, the inspirational speech one? I've never got round to watching it and it might motivate me to revise. :biggrin:
Original post by Epic Flawless
Man, I really can't be bothered for my French and Spanish exams any more. I feel like I could just do it already and be fine but then there's the other side of me that is nagging me to do some more vocab revision/past papers whereas the other side tells me to revise for other subjects. Revision has just killed all the passion I had for these languages. :/

Exactly how I feel. I'm so thankful that I'm not taking French at A Level.
Original post by Safiya122
Mine startes on 1st of June..

Mine too.
Original post by Paparazzo
Mine too.
Same. So how many days is that left? :smile:
Original post by sophie5
Yeah, i am on tuesday religion and life christianity. What topic are you doing? :smile:

Umm, i'm doing religion and life (Christianity), community cohesion, marriage and family and life after death on Tuesday-good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by iJess
Yup! 15th and 17th May

We're doing the same exams-good luck! Have you finished revision for them?
Original post by Ptolemy001
Umm, i'm doing religion and life (Christianity), community cohesion, marriage and family and life after death on Tuesday-good luck! :biggrin:

I feel it for you.
my friend is retaking all philosophy and ethics (philosophy exam + ethics exam)

and resitting religious studies exam (1st module 50% 2nd module 50%)
= 4exams lol.
lucky i aced it first time round...

Philosophy exam isnt that hard after past papers and suprisingly ethics exam is only 24pages for that individual exam. :redface:
Good Luck ! =)
Original post by Pandora.
Same. So how many days is that left? :smile:

17 school days and counting!
17 school days and counting!
:woo: It really can't come quick enough!
:woo: It really can't come quick enough!

I'm so happy that it's then. It's after all (but 4) of my exams, and the exams that I'm doing afterwards are all in subjects I enjoy! :smile: :tongue:
Original post by Epic Flawless
Man, I really can't be bothered for my French and Spanish exams any more. I feel like I could just do it already and be fine but then there's the other side of me that is nagging me to do some more vocab revision/past papers whereas the other side tells me to revise for other subjects. Revision has just killed all the passion I had for these languages. :/

You do 2 languages :congrats: fair play I couldn't myself! I'm actually considering doing french a level now because i feel like I quite like french after all of the past papers n stuff we've been doing and it doesn't really require that much revision, its very you know it or you don't! The only thing is that im not sure if i only like it now that we aren't learning all the tenses etc..... decisions/confusion!!

At least those exams are fairly prompt so you will get your mojo back in a couple of weeks :smile: I'm doing a bit of french but I'm not going HAM on it like I would for physics/chem/biology/re/history where you have to remember more figures n formulae :smile:
I'm so happy that it's then. It's after all (but 4) of my exams, and the exams that I'm doing afterwards are all in subjects I enjoy! :smile: :tongue:
I'm the opposite - all of my English exams are before we leave! :biggrin: Still, at least I only have 4 or 5 exams afterwards. Which subjects are your favourite ones? :biggrin:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I feel it for you.
my friend is retaking all philosophy and ethics (philosophy exam + ethics exam)

and resitting religious studies exam (1st module 50% 2nd module 50%)
= 4exams lol.
lucky i aced it first time round...

Philosophy exam isnt that hard after past papers and suprisingly ethics exam is only 24pages for that individual exam. :redface:
Good Luck ! =)

Thanks!
Does anyone have a link to that video multiplexing-gamer posted a while back, the inspirational speech one? I've never got round to watching it and it might motivate me to revise. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsm-QbN9r8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm the opposite - all of my English exams are before we leave! :biggrin: Still, at least I only have 4 or 5 exams afterwards. Which subjects are your favourite ones? :biggrin:

My English exams are before we leave too! :tongue:

My favourite lesson is History. :smile:
My English exams are before we leave too! :tongue:

My favourite lesson is History. :smile:
Are you on AQA for English? :smile:
Are you on AQA for English? :smile:

WJEC :frown:
WJEC :frown:
Ah, is that a bad board?
Reply 8319
Original post by Ptolemy001

same,hw u guys revising for it?

Latest